Nezu: Would you four like to go to U.A?

He asks as I begin to think. I look at Tanjiro who is thinking the same thing then back at Nezu and said.

: Sure. After all, we still trying to learn about this timeline.

Nezu claps his paws and the others look at him.

Nezu: Okay. Good choice! You four will have a practical exam tomorrow after lunch while the other class will at home after the incident. Don't worry the teachers will check on it.

Tanjiro: Wait. But the question is, where are we gonna live?

Nezu: Ah, yes. Don't worry, you four are gonna live at the house, near the U.A. There are bedrooms that are bunk just in case if another one would pop out of nowhere. Oh and if you were wondering how I already set this up, I watch the whole scene at the U.S.J.

He explains as I slowly nod. Nezu told one of the teachers named Midnight from what I heard and she told us, she will lead us to where our home is. The walk is somehow just a few minutes and we now arrived at our house. She let us go inside and the designs were somehow just like back from our world.

Midnight: Oh and also. How about I will take you all shopping tomorrow! For your clothes of course and don't worry, I will teach you all about the things from here, alright?

Me/Tanjiro: Hai!

We said at the same time and Midnight giggles as if she notices something but shrugs it off. We said goodbye to Midnight and went to walk around the house so that we can't get lost. The house was big so far. It is a two-story, there are many rooms mostly bedroom with bathrooms. There is a big garden and on the other side is our training ground. Once we're done going around, I've decided to be the one to cook since they might be burn if they were the one. It took me like a few hours to done cooking especially I'm still figuring out how to use this so-called technology that's what Midnight said back when we were walking. Surprisingly there are now fresh foods in the fridge and also on the cupboard. 

(Winternight: Warning. I suck at explaining how the process of cooking works so beware! And if you're hungry at the sight of the GIF, don't blame it to me)

I start making ramen by filling the pot with water and put it on the stove and wait to make it boil. Once it is done boiling, I put the ramen which is at the cupboard and put it at the boiling water, and wait. While I was waiting I grab another pot, put the water in it and put it on the stove, and wait to boil just like the noodles. I grab two eggs from the fridge and put them in the boiling water for a few minutes. I grab the broth and the meet and leaks and put them and start cutting the leaks and also the meet. Once the noodle cooks, I strain the noodles by covering the cover of the pot to prevent the noodles from falling and put the noodles back at the stove with the remaining water. Yes, I didn't strain the whole since I need to use it for the broth and start putting the broth. I grab the pan to start cooking the meat slightly. Once I'm finally done boiling the egg, cooking the meat, and the noodles, I assemble them all in every three bowls.

 Once I'm finally done boiling the egg, cooking the meat, and the noodles, I assemble them all in every three bowls