Chapter 10

Y/N POV

We rushed through the halls and found the room filled with doctors around my mom.

"Mommy," I cried, running over to her and held her hand, trying to hold back tears. She slowly lifted her hand and touched my cheek weakly, a small smile on her face as she wiped my tear.

"You look just like him," She whispered softly, making me strain a smile. She slowly moved her head, looking over at my friends, the heroes and even Katsuki's parents were there.

My mom and Mitsuki clicked like Mina and I, she was sobbing in Masaru's chest.

"Doctors, what's wrong with her," I asked, literally seeing her slowly go pale before my eyes. "There was more to her injuries than anyone could have calculated. She was stabbed 6 times with a knife before you managed to save her and All Might carried her to the hospital. There was a poison on the blade, it's extremely rare and untreatable,not even Recovery Girl could help, that's why she..." he trailed off fixing his glasses on his nose looking down at the floor

"Why what?" Denki sobbed, running over to my mom and gently put his head on her chest, "hey there lightning," my mom whispered, running her fingers through the lightning bolt in his hair. "SPIT IT OUT!" Katsuki shouted, Sero holding him back as Kirishima was comforting Mina, who was on her knees with her face in her hands.

"She has very little time," he said, making eye contact with me.

My heart dropped for the second time today

"Mommy no please don't leave me," I cried, putting my forehead on hers as a tear also escaped her eye, running down her cheek. "Take me Y/N," she whispered looking up at me.

My mind wondered, confused by what she said.

Where does she want me to take her

Then it clicked in my head.

I reached over and took out her IV and held her in my arms, bridal style. "How much time does she have?" I looked down at her curled into my chest. "About 5 minutes of you're lucky," he said with a sigh.

"Y/N where are you carrying her?" Aizawa asked, trying to stop his tears. I looked over at Katsuki who has his eyes on my mom. His eyes met mine and realization flooded them.

"Katsuki knows, if I go with you guys I won't make it in time," I said taking up a pillow and covered her head. I had my heels off so I took a deep breath and used my super speed and crashed through the window.

The air danced on my skin as we started to plunge to our deaths. I used one of my hands and shot fire out of it. The force from the fire and me kicking my legs with the speed made me faster than I've ever been.

In a few short seconds I slowed down and we reached the spot I've always loved as a kid, the lake