Day Dream

Again we were just hanging out with some friends this time we were in a friend's basement and Idk why I was mad at him but I kept giving him attitude.

He's now warned me three times to cut it out but of course I didn't listen and next thing I know I'm up against the closest wall with his hand around my throat (don't worry I could still breathe)
"I gave your ass three warnings and you kept being slick but I'm telling I don't care about our friends being here. You got one more time to say something slick and I will put you across my lap." Safe to say by the end of that I was blushing like crazy with waterfall panties. I'm glad he didn't embarrass me and say it loud enough for everyone else to hear but that look in his eyes told me he was dead serious. I was still tempted to say something but I wanted to be able to still look my friends in their eyes by the end of the night " do you understand me."
"Yes" "Yes who" "I don't want them to hear please don't make me say it" "Now" he squeezed a little tighter "yes daddy" "good girl" then he kissed me all over my face until he finally landed on my lips (well that did nothing to stop the water fall in my panties)
{end of dream}

I forgot to mention in this dream we were actually dating

So I'm a huge marvel fan so if anyone actually ever reads this and is also a marvel fan leave a comment and me who's your favorite hero.
right now it's luke cage I think it's so cool he's bulletproof. I'm watching the marvel Netflix shows and I just finished season two of Luke cage please vote if you like this ⭐️