3. Morning Glory & so much more

Start from the beginning

Rin, Stop!

Rin heard the uneasy tone in Haru's words. Again, Haru had turned his face away; He needed a pause, taking some breaths, before he opened up. I'm glad you're here! He looked at Rin intensely. Rin knew Haru didn't like to speak feelings out. It has always been like this. He nodded with a sweet smile and picked up his bowl to finish his meal. Haru watched him. His eyes went on Rin's shirt. It was white, looked new and had a print at the level of his chest: PLEASURES, in bright pink letters. Rin noticed Haru's bemused sight. What? He looked down on him. Was something off with his clothes?

Pleasures, Haru said. Rin laughed laud. Ay. It's the label, turning around and presenting the backside – FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT – in bright pink letters, all over his backside. I liked this and just bought it online.

It's cool. It suits your hair color, Haru commented. You do wear cool clothes!  I've always liked your style! Rin was amazed by Haru's honesty. He took his shirt off, placing it neatly infront of Haru. I want you to have this. I've bought four shirts last week. Please. Moving his hand gallantly.

Me? - Haru felt astonishment but he liked the gesture very much. Thanks. I'll put it on after I shower.

Rin ate nodding and happily gazing. Haru couldn't help but stare at his lips for a while. He stared at Rin's glowing joyful face, his still wet hair, bond together but mostly at his lips. They seemed magnetically to him. Rin felt Haru's eyes on his lips, licking them, answering the look. He wasn't quite sure whether to move closer and touch Haru. Just than Haru stood up and walked away in a cool manner. Haru? Rin called after him. Shower ... The answer came from upstairs.

When Haru entered his room, he found the T-shirt Rin had given him, neatly placed on the tidily made bed. He put on his cool CK briefs, light blue shorts made of light canvas and the new shirt and went to look for Rin's opinion. Rin had cleaned the dishes. Everything was placed in order. He was standing on the patio dressed in a melon red colored T-shirt, his light-blue, ripped Jeans, bare feet, letting the sun warm his chilled face. Hearing Haru's light steps he turned to face him. His eyes widened. At that moment Haru's eyes widened too. Rin went towards him. Woah! Ooooh, I love your look. He stopped in front of Haru.

You're the sexy one! Haru said. Both grinned at each other. 

To me you are a godly being who's entered me since I met you. Rin looked down saying this, only to find his bravery and look into the most beautiful eyes. Haru remained silent. After a moment his lips covered Rin's. It is Haru's way to answer feelings, by action. They kissed long and deep, their bodies started bonfires easily. Rin whispered something in Haru's ear, making him step aside. I'm sorry for This...

No. Don't be. I have to get used to it. Besides we both know pain.

Not that much, Haru replied. Let's go upstairs. He pulled Rin's hand.

They fell on the bed in wild kisses, undressing easily what they had just put on. Rin created the action as he had a wish and a vision, which he wanted to generate. Haru exploded in a very short while, as he was loaded with pleasure all the time since he woke up, or since he discovered the meaning of pleasure. Unexpectedly Rin swallowed what was in his mouth, making Haru cover his face, letting out a deep sound and a sigh. Rin laid next to Haru kissing Haru's shoulder, resting for a moment. How about going out now? -  he asked. Haru raised and moved before him, placing his legs between Rin's. Sure, he spoke sketchily. His hand reached out touching Rin's hair.

Rin's voice was louder than before as the windows were closed; he could let it out. It took him about the same time like Haru to explode in shaky waves, tossing his body around. Haru let his hair loose to not hurt him. This time he went to the bathroom to clean his mouth. When he returned, he laid next to Rin kissing his neck, shoving his face in Rin's soft hair, inhaling his scent over and over again. Rin smiled, looking like a saint.