3. Morning Glory & so much more

3. Morning Glory                                                           April/May 2021

When Haru woke up, he opened his eyes immediately to face the one next to him who seems to be still asleep, breathing lightly. The room was lit by sun rays, beaming through the blue louvre. Haru watched Rin's face for some time, not moving, to not wake him up. Although he needed and wanted to make breakfast. Just than his stomach growled, pointing out the urgency for substantial food. Haru rose lightly up and left the room with soundless steps. It took him only few minutes to prepare tea, boil rice and scramble the five eggs he had in his empty fridge. He had to go to the grocery store urgently as there wasn't even bread left. Being quite hungry, he aimed to wake up Rin before he baked the eggs and the rice was ready cooked. As soon as he entered the warm bed, he was grabbed by heated, muscular arms and was held in a tide embrace. Kisses covering his head and face. For a while they looked at each other with grinning eyes. How did You sleep? - Haru asked, placing a kiss on Rin's lips. After the kiss has been greatly returned, he answered. Very well, like a new born. And you? Same. I've prepared breakfast. Just the fridge is empty so I had to improvise. Rin interrupted him with some more kisses. I'm starving, he said in a joyous manner.

Then peak some clothes, Haru pointed at his wardrobe. He wore just his swim shorts, the only supply he always had stored in his bathroom.

Thanks, no need. I have my things in the car, will run down and pick them. Rin massaged his face and head, stretching his body delightfully. Haru looked in wonder. You will be going naked? No way!

Rin laughed. No, of course not. I'll put my jeans and shirt on. He leaped enthusiastically. Haru stared at the perfect, naked body especially at Rin's manhood in his morning state. Rin looked fatal-handsome, sexy-handsome, and sweet beyond measure. Noticing Haru's bright eyes on him, Rin's heart burst with happiness.

Are the car keys in your jeans; Haru asked on his way downstairs to pick up the jeans. Nope, in my jacket. Rin heard him already going out and called after him, the Red Boxster... (as if)

When Haru returned, he placed Rin's black bag infront of the bed. Rin must have been in the bathroom he guessed. Haru went to the kitchen to bake the eggs. He made coffee for Rin and placed everything nicely on the table. Rin appeared in a cloud of fresh shower scent. May I help? Haru shook his head, placing a cup of coffee in Rin's hand. Thanks. It looks delicious and it smells delicious, he said, watching Haru with a bright expression. Haru kept his cool because he was eager to eat. They sat apart staring at each other, eating quietly. Rin knew his friend's preferences too well. Haru valued a quiet eating.

Thanks. It's so delicious, yummy! - Rin exclaimed. Haru taught, Rin looked a bit nervous. What's on your mind, he asked. After some chewing Rin let out some confused words. I'm nervous. Just unsure if, or whether you want me to stay or do you have plans or what's for today? Rin exhaled deeply. Cause I've died to be here with you, Here and Now. This sounds Off may be, but I can't help It. I want to stay... His face paled, eyes hung gloomy.

What else would you want?! Haru asked in a low voice that gave Rin a cold chill. His eyes watered immediately. His typical vivid arrangement of emotions got him all mixed up. Haru noticed Rin's emotional havoc, especially the tearful eyes and spoke quickly to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. Rin, It's fine by me. How long will you be able to stay, anyway? Haru looked away as he spoke, his voice nearly relaxed and sincere.

Rin answered eagerly, though he spoke more slowly than usual, mastering his emotions. I have five free days left. Afterwards I'm flying to Sydney and ... we'll see each other again in about two weeks at the National Swimming Team training. Haru turned to look at him, making a strange face. Two weeks... he said. Rin sighed. Let's not talk about separation now. What do you want to do today? That car is so fast! I want to take you out like on a date? Let's cruise and eat somewhere and do grocery afterwards... Rin sounded joyful, excited. Haru smiled. I had a plan to go hiking, there is an interesting waterfall I saw, when I was little. I feel like going there. There's also a shrine of a Water Kami. Rin's eyes brightened even more. Yeah, let's do this! And let us eat somewhere too. He took a sip of his coffee cup. I just wish to do good things for you. To make you feel happy, to give you pleasure. I've suppressed those feelings far too long.