2

Tomorrow was off as well as valentines day. Luckily this.l year valentines day was on friday. I was walking on the staircase with Arnav.

"Oh man don't tell me you really did that." I laughed out loud hearing one of his foolish activities.

"Trust me I actually asked bhaiya that I wanted to eat that strawberry flavoured chocolate. His expression was worth watching." he laughed.

"God you're impossible. You were not that much young to not see that the advertisement had improper sounds and scenes as well. You're such a dhakkan." I laughed again.

We both were laughing when suddenly Arnav asked," So with whom are you coming to the party tomorrow?"

"Party? Oh you mean valentines party? I am not coming. And what do you mean by whom? Obviously you know that I don't have a boyfriend." I said.

"First you don't need boyfriend to attend the party. You can go with anyone or even without anyone. I was just asking to see, you know if someone asked you for the party. And Second I am glad that you're free coz you're going to come to the party tomorrow with me." He said proudly.

"And why would I do that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Because I am telling you to. And yes make yourself pretty because I want all guys to be jealous of me." he said with a grin.

"You're impossible." I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something more when I heard Rohan calling me.

"Hey Rohan." I smiled at him.

"Hi Khushi. These days you're getting quite busy I see." He said giving a glance at Arnav.

"Oh really? Hum yah tum? (Me or you?) You're just too busy to even spare a glance at me. So just stop accusing me okay?" I replied back.

"We will see about that. First tell me will you go to tomorrow's party with me?" Rohan asked hesitantly.

"Errr... I am really very sorry but even if you had asked me 5 minutes ago then maybe I would've said yes. But Arnav just asked me now and I can't deny him as he asked first." I said. I felt bad for rejecting him. That was the first time I said no to him.

"By the way, didn't Lavanya ask you for the party? She was supposed to."

"Errr no she didn't." Rohan said making me confused. I clearly heard Lavanya that day. Maybe she changed her mind.

"It's okay. You actually don't need partner to attend the party so I guess I will go there alone." he smiled at me and walked away from there.

Outside the hall (on the valentines eve)

I came there only to see Arnav waiting for me there. I walked to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned towards me only to give a wtf reaction.

"Hey am I looking that bad? What's with that reaction." I asked being unsure.

"Aap kaun hain madam? Apko toh pehle iss college main nahi dekha. (Who are you madam? I haven't seen you before in this college.)" Arnav said faking amusement.

"Oh shut up idiot." I slapped him on the shoulder.

" Let's go inside the party. By the way how am I looking?" I asked.