"I hope so." I said hopefully.

I walked to Shawn and Cory. "Um, this is yours." I pointed to the jacket, he chuckled. "Yeah, we noticed." Cory nearly shouted.

"Woah calm down Matthews." I laughed. "He's just scared he's gonna embarrass himself."

I smiled at my friend. "Cory, I promise you. The way you kiss is the last things that's gonna embarrass you." I told him. "Wow, real helpful Mandy. Thank you."

"Look don't worry. You're just gonna stress yourself out more." He sighed. "Now you see, that's helpful." He said. "I'm calm, totally cool."

But his confident face fell. "Cory and Topanga."

"Oh no I can't do this." He cried as Shawn shoved him to the closet. "So-" Shawn started but was cut off as my brother and his friends came to us.

"Hunter, you wanna tell me why you and my sister swapped jackets?" Matt said gripping his shoulders. "Why are you guys here?' I asked annoyed and embarrassed.

Harley smiled. "Just gettin' some dinner but then we see you Hunter head into that closet."

"I told you I didn't want you touching my sister." Matt said threateningly. "Please don't hurt me." Shawn winced. "We're gonna do more than hurt you." Joey chimed in.

"Matt stop." I said tugging his arm. "I kissed Shawn first, it was me. Not him, okay? Lets just go." I begged.

He huffed letting go of Shawn. "Fine." The boys pulled me with them. "See you later." I called to Shawn with a smile. He shook his head with a smile.

__________

"I can't believe you didn't kiss her." I laughed as I walked up behind Cory and Shawn at school. "How do you know?" He asked me quickly. "Topy told us." I shrugged.

"Whose us?" He asked nervously.

I nodded to Topanga in a group of girls. "Just because he didn't kiss me doesn't mean he's some kind of freak." She told them all. "No, no! Make her stop!" He cried into my shoulder.

"Look all of you. Any guy can just crawl in a closet and kiss a girl. But Cory's different, because he's a really nice boy." She added as the group passed.

All of the girls laughed looking at Cory. He looked at me with a frown. "Hide me please." I chuckled wrapping my arms over his shoulders.

"It's okay, Cor. This will all pass." I told him. "She's right man, everyone's gonna forget in a week." Shawn agreed.

Cory pulled away. "Then I'll see you in a week." He said before running off.

"He's so dramatic." I said. "Wouldn't be Cory if he wasn't." Shawn smiled. "We didn't really get to talk after everything." He changed the topic. "Sorry about Matty."

"It's fine Mands, he's always been like that." He said. "But about us..." He trailed off. "I like you Shawn, I really do." I admitted. "I like you too."

I smiled at him. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I said before kissing him. He smiled against my lips.

____________

"He took you too a poetry reading?" I asked Topanga as we threw our garbage. "It was perfect. The lights turned down and the romantic poems, he just leaned in and kissed me." She gushed to me and the other girls around us.

I smiled. "Thats so sweet." All the girls agreed as we headed towards the door.

"Hi Cory." Topanga said as we passed their table. "Hey." All the other girls giggled. Topanga blushed. "Well see ya."

I chuckled as we split from the rest of the girls. "Cory actually kissed you?" I asked her. "Well we both went in but it was amazing." She told me.

"You know, we're going again tonight, you and Shawn could come to." She offered. "I dont know if thats really our scene."

"Oh come on, its so romantic." She begged. "I'll ask him hut I can't promise anything, Topy."

____________

Me and Shawn were sat close together in a chair listening to the poems.

Topanga looked back at me with a smirk as one of the readers walked on stage. The lights dimmed as he spoke. "I call this one canned food isle."

I looked over to see Shawn staring at me. He pulled my chin closer before kissing me.

"Cling peaches in heavy syrup that drips from your tongue." I kissed him back as the guy read out to sultry poem. "Drips, drips, drips from your tongue."

"Fills your mouth with sweetness and makes you want more." Shawn's hands trailed down me and we sunk further into the leather chair.