Tony Stark(R)- Miss Piggy

Start from the beginning

"Good to see you Tony." Your dad said. Your jaw almost dropped. "The honors all mine." He smiled. "Well I don't know about you two, I'm going to look for that pig. You'd better come with me." You pulled him back out of the barn. You looked around the pond first, but came up empty handed. "Maybe the woods?" Tony suggested. "I bet he was trying to find somewhere safer. Poor thing." "I'm surprised he can walk. Must be one of the stronger ones, even if he does have three legs." Tony said. "You're really trying to get my hopes up, huh?" "Is it working?" He smiled. "Yeah, actually. It is." You ran over to the treelike, looking through all the bushes. "Crap, I should've grabbed gloves." You said.

"Do you see him?" You called over once you'd been looking for awhile. "No." He said back. "Dinner's probably cold by now, shouldn't we go inside?" Tony said, walking over to you. "Oh my god!" You gasped, bending down. "Is it him?"

"I really should've grabbed gloves." You cursed yourself. "Why?" "That's poison oak." You nodded toward the bush. Lying under the leaves was a little pink piglet, with three short stubby legs. "Well I'll be damned. You think your mom will let us in the house?" He asked. "Yeah." You started to reach down to the bush, but Tony stopped you. "No! You can't get poison oak, what about your suits?" "I care about you more. The suits can wait." He smiled softly. You stepped back, and watched as Tony cradled the tiny animal in his hands. You pulled off your work jacket and held your hands out to Tony, who placed the tiny animal in your arms. "You need to hurry inside. My mom will have some medicine for the itching." You said, brushing a piece of hair out of your face.

"What's that?" Your Mom asked as soon as you walked inside. The piglet must've smelled whatever was cooking, because he perked his little head up out of the jacket. "Oh sweet Jesus! What in the world is that?" She shrieked. "Calm down mom! It's just a little pig. Tony got poison oak, could you help him?" You asked. "Oh no. Quick, go wash your hands, and don't touch anything!" She ordered, ushering him out of the room.

Your dad sat at the head of the table, watching the two of you work. You cleared a spot off next to the sink and placed the bundle down on the counter. "He's so cute." You smiled. "I wonder if he'll make it through the night." Tony said.

After your mom had helped Tony with his hands, you decided to give the pig a bath. "Can we keep him?" You asked Tony suddenly. "Dad, you said yourself he's as good as dead. We could take him in and see how he does." You suggested. "That's fine with me if it's fine with Tony." He chuckled. "Please?" You asked, holding up the clean baby pig, who squealed loudly at you. "What are we gonna name him?" Tony asked. You smiled brightly. "We could name him... porky?" You scrunched your nose up. Tony shook his head. "How about... poison." He said. "I like Chris p. Bacon." Your dad suggested. You giggled. "I got it! Oakley! Because we found him under the poison oak!" You said brightly. Tony sighed. "There's no changing your mind at this point I'm sure. Hi Oakley." He smiled.

"This is going to be so sweet." You said. You left that night with a pig in the back of your husbands blue 1973 mustang. Of all things. "Thank you for doing this." You leaned back and grabbed the box from the backseat. You bent down and grabbed the bottle your dad had given you, along with Oakley. "Are you hungry?" You said softly. "Yeah, I am. Let's go get cheeseburgers." Tony said. "Not you." You snorted. "Aw Tony look! He is hungry." You gave Oakley the bottle. "It Does kind of suck that he's missing a leg." Tony looked over at the baby pig. "You can make him one, and you can make it out of metal, so you'll be able to call Bucky a pig." You grinned. "You manipulative little child." He said. "Aw come on." You held Oakley up to the side of your head. "How can you say no to these faces?" You stuck your bottom lip out, and Oakley squealed angrily at the absence of food. You laughed, and fed him some more. "He's going to be a handful." "We can do it." Tony reassured you. "We're lucky Bessie is a potbelly pig, or we'd be in trouble." "Hey. I said we can do it. Now miss piggy, I think you need to burp the baby. Wouldn't want him screaming all night." He said snarkily. You just laughed.

If you'd like to request something, my requests are always open! Just shoot me a message, and I'll let you know when I get to it!

Here's a quick list of things I will NOT write:
~anything having to do with drugs
~nothing extremely vulgar, aka blood, knives, guns, etc.
~any form of abuse, mentions of abuse are okay(I.e., hydra, nasty ex boyfriends), but nothing excessively detailed.
~threesomes :) I just find polygamy a bit disturbing.
~suicide, again, mentions are generally ok, but don't expect anything long or detailed.

Side note: im not very familiar with kinks in general, so bear with me if that's something you're asking for!!

Other than that, my dms are ALWAYS open. Feel free to request something at any time! (Im also out of book ideas, so u can leave me some of those too😌)