𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

"This," he shoved her head away lightly, "is a picture of all the princes a couple years ago. See him?"

He pointed at the brown haired youth who beamed at the camera, eye crinkling, fingers held out in a peace sign.

Seyeon felt puzzled. She zoomed into his face, examining his eyes. They seemed to shine, twinkle, even. But earlier when they locked gazes, they seemed soulless, dark, emotionless. What had happened in the span of a couple years that made him so...sad?

She shook her head. It was none of her business anyway. How likely was it that she would bump into him again, of all people in the kingdom.

Zooming out once again, her eyes caught another familiar face. Letting out a gasp, she thrust her finger at the man she had met the day before.

"Him. I met him at the library!" Johnny raised his eyebrows, lips comically forming into a perfect 'o'.

"What the hell Yeon." He said whistling, "That's two princes. Next thing you know it, you're gonna bump into the crown prince at the Korean barbecue place."

"Which one is the crown prince?" She asked leaning over to see the picture once again.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "Seriously you really don't know anything, do you? It's common knowledge. They even teach this whole hierarchy thing at high scho—" he trailed off, bitting his lip, casting an uncertain look at her.

She looked at the screen pointedly, gulping, fumbling with her hoodie's sleeves.

"So? Who's what?" She nodded at the 5 teenagers standing in a line, smiles on their faces.

Johnny tore his eyes away from her. "Oh yeah. There's the one that was here a while ago, Yeonjun. He's the oldest. Technically he's supposed be the crowned prince but for some reason, he's not. And then there's the second oldest, Soobin. He's not the crowned prince because he applied for a medical degree in America, so he's going there. And this, is the crown prince. Beomgyu. He's got it all, looks, charisma, intimidating factor, you name it. And the two youngest, Kai and Taehyun. Too young to be involved with all the politics, you know?" He finished, shifting in his seat, grabbing an apple and biting into it with a loud crunch.

Seyeon nodded vaguely, processing all the information Johnny just gave her. She yawned, stretching her arms out, eyes falling on the digital clock in the living room, a curse leaving her mouth.

"The fuck? Is that seriously the time?" She stood up immediately, grabbing her bag and slinging it on her shoulder.

She hugged Johnny tightly, wishing she could just stay here rather than go home.

"Thanks for helping me, for real man. I owe you one." She smiled as he ruffled her hair telling her it was no big deal before heading out the front door.

It wasn't easy getting a guy covered from head to toe in blood all the way from 6 blocks away to Johnny's apartment, without grabbing any attention. Surprisingly enough, there wasn't a soul in sight, though Seyeon could've sworn she felt like someone was tailing them.

This came back to her and she whipped her head around to make sure no one was following her. Shrugging the thought off, she walked through the breezy autumn night, shivering slightly. After 20 minutes she approached her small, dilapidated house, cringing when she heard a faint crash from inside the structure.

Not again.

BIJ THIS IS PROLLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER POSTED 

I think

Well anywayssssss plz enjoy

Also I might be using some very well known cliches in this book

Idk

I only just finished writing this part 

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Ilyyyyyyyyyyyy ❤︎❤︎❤︎