𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

She threw them into his lap, handed him a few ointments and gestured towards the bathroom.

"Take a shower in there. And then please leave." She mumbled, avoiding eye contact with him.

He nodded, doing as he was told, emerging from the bathroom around 15 minutes later, the clothes slightly baggy on him, clearly made for a much stronger build.

"— shift wasn't over. Won't your boss get mad, or like, deduct your salary?" A male voice asked.

"Tch. So? Big deal." Seyeon scoffed, cracklings her knuckles anxiously.

It was a big deal. Her boss, who was the epitome of injustice, would definitely rain all hell down on her for leaving the shop unattended.

Yeonjun cleared his throat, stringy hair once again sticking to his forehead as it was still dripping. Bowing at the older male who was gawking and spluttering at him. Seyeon promptly stomped down on his foot, getting him to quiet down.

Yeonjun attempted to smile. It came out as more of a grimace. Seyeon kindly told him that he could keep the clothes and there was no need to return them.

"Thank you for....everything. I'm gonna leave now," he bowed once more, making his way to the front door only to be stopped by Seyeon.

"Wait. I never got your name." She called out.

He turned around tilting his head slightly. "I didn't get yours either, so it's fair enough." He opened the front door nodding his head and shutting it behind him.

As soon as he stepped out into the hallway he dropped his somewhat polite persona, a scowl replacing his blank features. He stuffed his hands into the oversized clothes pockets and strolled towards the elevator.

Back in the apartment complex, Seyeon rounded on her friend.

"What was that about Johnny?" She said, getting up and making her way to the refrigerator and scanning it for anything that would catch her eye.

Johnny gaped at her, running a hand through his hair. "Do you know who that was?" He watched her shrug nonchalantly. Scoffing he said, "I can't believe you don't know who that was."

She turned around, a brownie halfway through her mouth. "'Oo 'as 'hat?"

Johnny sighed, standing up to snatch away the box of brownie she was clutching. She held onto them, glaring at him.

"That was one of the princes you dumbass." He hissed, finally getting her to release the Tupperware.

Her jaw dropped.

"Did you actually curse at one of the princes? Yes. You did. You are so dead, Yeon. One of the princes that literally control the whole kingdom? The oldest prince. Oof, bummer." Johnny tutted at her biting down on one of the brownies himself.

She slumped onto the ground, face blank. Slowly her hand made it's way up to her open mouth.

"He was so hot." She breathed out, bursting into giggles at the deadpanned look on Johnny's face.

She rolled around on the cold marble tiles, tears forming on the sides of her eyes, legs kicking the air.

"She's finally lost it." He mumbled under his breath, shaking his head, disappointed at his friends unexpected behaviour.

After a few minutes she had calmed down, sitting on the floor, legs crossed, a child-like look of innocence plastered on her face. A soft silence hung in the air as Johnny scrolled through his phone, exclaiming triumphantly when he found what he had been searching for. Seyeon quickly climbed up the sofa to his side, head slightly blocking his view.