02. Rest Day to Hell

Start from the beginning

Nodding sadly, Mina joined back the other girls and joined the volleyball to enjoy herself as well.

Y/n sat on one of the chair and watched Iida manned his boy classmates to do exercise. Upon seeing Y/n watching them under the shade of the beach umbrella, he let out a pleased smile.

"Would you like to train us, Y/n-san?" He called out.

The girl shrugged. "I don't think my training regime is fine." She replied.

Shoto, Izuku, Kaminari, Kirishima, Katsuki and Iida smiled proudly. Mineta didn't really know the training Y/n was talking about considering that the grape boy was taken by Hange as experiment subject.

"Believe me, we've went through hell because of that. Even Aizawa-sensei felt like dying." Kaminari laughed, sweat dripping down his temples.

Y/n blinked twice. "I see." An innocently provocative smile escaped her lips for some reason. "How about you give me 50 laps around the pool for warm up.(please bear with me, I imagined the pool as big as the oval fields. lmao." She started.

Her classmates, except the formerly mentioned Y/n squad members looked at her wide eyed.

"Wait what?!" Mineta cried.

"Oh believe me, we've been through worse." Kaminari whispered at the back making the boys stiffen.

"What are you waiting for everyone! Let us go!" Iida shouted enthusiastically and started first. Entire former Y/n squad followed after and immediately, the boys followed.

50 laps later...

Every boys were either on the ground, on their knees or holding their waist looking up catching their ragged breaths. Even Y/n squad hadn't gotten used to this despite experiencing it a few times... that's how cruel Y/n's training regime was, but right now in this timeline, Y/n was pretty nice not to spout any direct and unintentionally but intended hurting words like:

"You kids have to do better than lying down if you want to stay alive. I don't need to tell you how weak you are right now since you can see it for yourself."

Or...

"I wonder if your physical strengths are permanently halved because you have powers or quirks whatever that is. It's a bit sad but I don't think you can even carry the weight of maneuver gears halfway. It would be pretty burdensome."

Or...

"Oh, that's it? Okay. How about another 100 laps?"

All said with a straight emotionless face and stoic tone by Y/n.

That thought in itself and many more made the former Y/n squad shiver. Bakugo, who suffered most of the time due to his temper, clicked his tongue but sighed and held his anger again as he convince himself that it wasn't this Y/n's fault that they went through hell and insults. It was the other Y/n who did it.

"Well done." Y/n praised them. "Would you like to go to the next phase?" She asked.

The boys reluctantly nodded.

Y/n then pointed to the pool making them turn to it. "Then please do a squat and stretch for one hour in the pool. The water will burden your maneuverability but if you get cramps, do raise your hand so the others can save you."

"Without stretching first?" Mineta asked.

The girl hummed. "From jogging first to warm yourself up to laps helped your muscles to stretch out. I don't see a reason for that." She replied. "But if you feel like it's not enough, it'd be preferable if you have stretched."