THOMAS!!!!

(A/n they also figured out that there sister and brothers ) Morgan's POV
Later that night Thomas went into the maze to help Teresa ,Alby and some other guy .
Flashback
"Where are they newt ?" Asked Thomas
"They should be here soon ." he said that's when we saw Teresa ,Alby and the other guy walk to the opening but the doors started to close . that's when Thomas ran in .
"THOMAS !!!!!!" I screamed as the door closed . I fell down crying .
"Chuck take Morgan to her cot ." said newt as chuck picked me up I cried into his shoulder .
Flashback over
I was lying in my bed quietly singing a song
"I'm an angel with a shotgun , I'm an angel with a shotgun ." I sung to myself. I sang the rest of the song then Chuck came in .
"Chuck I...." but I was cut off by Chuck kissing me and I kissed him back . we broke apart and I looked at the door Thomas ran out of . I broke down crying .
"Shhhh morgan it's ok . he's going to survive ." Chuck said as he hugged me . I looked up
"And what if he's not alive ." I screamed at him. I looked at him and ran out of the room . I ran threw the forest and found a stream . I sat down on a rock and looked at my reflection . I saw everything that Thomas told me except that my eyes were all red from crying .
"MORGAN ....MORGAN." I heard Newt yell but I kept looking at the water as my reflection showed another boy ,women and man standing next to me . I looked away and saw newt walking my way. He looked angry . he came
Up and slapped me .I got up and ran out the forest but some how he tackled me to the ground .
"HELP ..... HELP ME !!!!" I screamed but then my world went black !