사십육. gay for you

Start from the beginning

Cindy had just arrived at the pier with the accompaniment of Tommy. Today was her last stay in London and she hoped to spend it with Maisie since she hadn't been able to see her because she had spent most of her time being with her friends. They did, however, go out at night, visiting cafés and the park. Of course, Wilbur and Dream will keep an eye on the two girls.

They couldn't risk Cindy going out on her own with Maisie alone at night. Mothermindy would have their location and their heads included.

Speaking of Mothermindy, she had already heard from her own daughter about London girl and she was thrilled to know that Cindy was in love. Min-jun and Blythe were very supportive.

"Oh god, I'm so nervous. I haven't told Maisie about my leave yet. She is going to hate me for it probably." The bluenette stressfully paced back on forth at the pier, running her fingers through her hair. She then paused from her tracks and turned towards Tommy. "Do I look okay? Niki picked out my outfit for today."

"Well, you look you?" That earned him a weak punch on the shoulder. Tommy laughed and waved his hands at her, "I'm just messing with you. Of course you look okay! Since when did you not?"

"I don't know, I'm just nervous. Maisie is not going to like what I'm about to say." A frown faltered on her face.

"Hey." The blonde grabbed the bluenette by the shoulders and gently shook her to make sure his words will get through her head.

"Listen to me, it's going to be okay. You can't just leave Maisie without saying goodbye and more importantly, without confessing your feelings to her. That would be a sh!tty thing to do to the person you love. If it's really meant to be, she'll understand and things will work out. You can do this Cindy! You're blue bitch for goodness sake!" He said with vigor.

Cindy blinked as she gazed deep into his artic blue eyes. For a brief second, Tommy had lost his child-like and innocent aura. He had grown mature just like the older brother figure he looked up to. He had become just like Wilbur and this made her smile.

"You're right, I can do this." She nodded in agreement, giving him a determined look in the eye.

A smile had also written on his face as he released her from his grasp. "Now there's the Cindy that I know! Let's fucking go!"

Just as Cindy had looked away from Tommy at that moment, she found the girl she had been waiting for walking towards her. Maisie smiled as she caught Cindy's gaze from a distance.

"Cindy!" She yelled, running towards her while waving her hand in the air.