"wait, don't pull away... not yet" (Wilbur)

wilbur x fem!reader

Warnings: neck kisses but nothing sexual

a/n for @dreamcatcherrs writing event! (tumblr)

"Baby, you still up?" Wil asks as he walks into the bedroom. You two share, "mhm sadly," you say, turning to look over to the tall brown-haired man, "sadly? Why sadly?" He asks, sitting on the bed looking at you, "because I have been trying to go to sleep for the past hour," you whine, sitting up a bit, "but you're here now, so I can probably fall asleep now," you add chuckling a bit.

"You only want me for cuddles? Wow," Wil says in a sarcastic tone, "yeah, now come here," you demand jokingly. He lays down with you. Wil pulls you on top of him. You give him a soft kiss on his jawline; he chuckles softly, putting one of his hands on your lower back and his other one running through your hair.

-

The light of the sun coming through the window wakes you for sleeping "mmm fuck it's bright" you grown you look to Wil to see him still asleep 'why is he always pretty' you move your body so that you're lying entirely on top of him you lean at his neck and start to leave soft kisses trying to wake him up 'get up please' you kis at his jawline, the slope of his nose, his cheek, and his forehead.

"How do you sleep like this?" you question to no one, in particular, you sit up, but you feel Wilbur's go to your hips "wait, don't pull away... Not yet" he opens his eyes and looks at you "it felt nice" he adds to what he just said "you were awake the whole time?" you question he gives you a nod in reply "well it felt nice, and I didn't feel like moving" he adds you hit him softly on the chest "well good morning, Wil" "good morning Y/n."