Part 2 vigilante work

Start from the beginning

As I zip tie him up I see the news host running up to me with the cameraman behind her I roll my eyes when she stops in front of me and asks .

news host: can I have an interview.

Y/N: no.

NH: ok so who is this and what did he do?

Y/N: he stole gramma's purse hear.

As I walk up to her and give her her purse back she smiles and thanks me as I walk her across the street the news host asks me more questions.

NH: why didn't you kill that man sephtis.

Y/N: because that would have made your news report a snuff film.

NH: why do you kill the other criminals then like rapist and gang members of over gods.

Y/N: because if I kill them then they won't ever touch anybody or hurt anyone ever again simple as that.

I hold up my hand and tell her to stop talking as i hear muffled screams from the couple in the ally way I took out my hand gun and fire it at the "boyfriend" the girl on the ground comes out screaming with her "boyfriends" brains all over her. I walk up to her and slap her to stop her from hyper ventilating. She looks at me starts crying and hugging me and thanking me.

NH: what just happened you killed her "boyfriend" why is she taking you?

Y/N: what type of "boyfriend" walks into a dead all way with zip ties and a drunk girlfriend. He was obviously going to rape her.

I wipe her tears and brain matter of her face. And she falls down crying.

Woman: I think I broke my ankle.

I look down and see her bone sticking threw her skin as she looks down I jerk Her head head up and say it's not that bad she nods and looks at my helmet I take out a knife and hanker chief obviously a new one.

Y/N: but on this and squeeze my arm.

She does a And I cut my finger and put the drops of blood on her wound she screams in the towel and digs her nails into my arm as her bone goes back in her skin and closes up after a minute. She eventually passes out from the pain and lay her down carefully on the sidewalk.

NH: do you also feel the same pain she feels when you get healed from your quirk.

Y/N: sadly yes. lol call 911 for me I need to go catch a bank robber.

NH: do you mean the new one do you have a lead on where he is.

I point to the bank that's behind us

NH: but he already hit this bank why would he hit it again.

Y/N: all of the banks he's hit have had an abandoned building right next to them all she has to do is go in the ventilation and break in the vault while it's night time and not set off any alarms.

NH: you said she do you have a suspect? The police think its a man can you elaborate?

Y/N: the last back she fit the air duct she went in was too small to be able to fit a man. I couldn't go threw it. And she must also have knowledge of explosives because she uses them whenever she can so in addition to all of the she was in the military or bomb squad.

I leave at that and head into the abandoned building next to the bank and head up a ladder that was next to a vent and crawl into it and fall onto the floor of a bank where I can now clearly hear the drilling of the vault. It was no mistake I went on this bank to start my patrol I wanted to see if I cold hear her drilling from listening to the vent that was on top of the roof of the bank.

As I walk towards her I tap her shoulder and she screams I just waved at her and pull out my zip ties.

Y/N: too tight?

Bank robber: no. Thank you for asking. How did you know I would come back?

Y/N: well I checked the CTV footage in the police department and noticed you had walked into all three abandon buildings in the same clothes at the same time. I also realized that this bank got more money stashed in it and also the deal fell through for building right next to us. So yeah what's your name?

Jessie: Jessie

Y/N: so Jessie do you do it for the fame money or both?

Jessie: both I wanted to prove that quirkless people can still do amazing things and I wanted the money for other people like me so we can live on in this cruel society that thinks quirks mean rights.

Y/N: well you did just that you proved your self now everyone will know that a single vigilante caught you were a who department of detective failed.

I pat her shoulder a get her to sit down by the front door of the back I called tuskaushi to tell him the news.

Tuskaushi: hello

Y/N: I caught the back robber before you tag your it

The hung up after that and Jessie giggles a bit I play a game on my phone and look over at Jessie and realize she is uncomfortable.

Y/N: what's wrong?

Jessie: I sort of need to go to the bathroom.

Y/N: how bad and can it wait and what number is it.

Her face heats up and she yells at me and says how you can't ask a young woman that. So I pretend to go back to my phone and wait it out.

Jessie: hey you can't ignore me I really need to go.

Y/N: do you want some nice cold refreshing water.

Jessie: please stop.

Y/N: ...

Jessie: of fine it's really bad and I can't hold it.

I start drinking the water and I see her start to touch and a tear falls down her eye.

Jessie: (quietly) its a number one.

I get up cut off the zip ties off and follow her into the female restroom with she notice. As she goes in the stall. We make eye contact and she screams and yells at me.

Jessie: you can't be in here this is the girls room.

As she hits my chest I explain to her.

Y/N: well you could run away so I need to be hear.

Jessie: what would in do run away from the back door this restroom dissent have.

She gets mad and I just point up to a duct that I know is a dead end I'm just here to torture her. I smile under my mask At her.

She closes the door with a tinge of red on her face. As she sits down with the closed door i see her ankles and her pulling her pants down to them i also see what color her panties are.

Y/N: pink that's so cute

I see her instantly pull up her pants so that I can't see it anymore after a couple of seconds is when I hear her start to pee I chuckle to myself. When she gets out I say.

Y/N: you must have Been holding that in for a while.

Her face instantly gets red and she covers up her face. As she washes her wants I grab her forearm and drag her back to the front door where I tease her about she is now crying like a baby and that when i see tuskaushi and eraserhead come in

Y/N: tuskaushi aizawa

I see them both flinch at their names tuskaushi because he didn't like his first name being called and Aizawa because he didn't know I knew his name.

Aizawa: how do you know my name. Wait no when and how did you learn it

Y/N: tonight just feels like it going to be a long night.