teaser

"Tsk. Let's just get straight to the point, dammit. You," Without an ounce of respect, he raises his whole right arm and points his index finger straight in your direction, his eyes burning with determination to succeed as that smirk, an expression so familiar, nostalgic, and hauntingly, begrudgingly annoying, made its way on his lips, as if to say you would do his bidding without reluctance, "join me in climbing the tower."

And now, this dog in front of you actually had the gall to condemn you, control, and propose ━ not request ━ yourself as a bargain for his desire.

A smirk might have crawled on your face, but murder, bloody, pulsing, and aggravated, was all that oozed underneath your slightly parted hair, and from your glinting canines, you didn't hesitate to show that you called for the naïve boy's skinned, tender flesh and warm lifeblood.

"You sure have the guts, huh." It wasn't a question.

Since the year you've started this informal, unannounced business of yours, requesters of many kinds have flooded your intermediaries upon hearing of your capabilities. Offing someone in a specified way? It was the most requested, yes, and therefore the most paying. Giving money to offset the stacked debt in return for working a specified amount of time and money? This was usually for those who idiotically signed a high-interest return and wanted a perverse number of points despite their...capabilities. But nonetheless, they were all requests that just needed a single flick of your wrist to consider it as complete. But to request you, actually you, as a companion in climbing this stupid tower? It was interesting...if he even has the means, or something of equal exchange, to trade for it.

"What do you have in mind in exchange for my services, Regular Ja Wangnan?" In the blink of an eye, you, who sat on the garbage bin idyllically, lithely bounced off the cover and stood face-to-face with him. The distance between you two was almost close to nonexistent. As he could feel the breath that tickled the tip of his nose ( surprisingly, it wasn't smelly as he expected it to be, but rather...minty ), you could hear the heart that thrummed beneath his chest. Ba-thump, ba-thump. It was strong and loud as it was clear to you, rhythmic in its beats that it lulled one to reach out and caress the source that begets it. So, you did.

Ja Wangnan could feel those skinny fingers prod his chest through his clothes, standing stark against his military green jacket. Then, like a flower in bloom, scattered until your palm itself was parallel to the beating organ. ━