episode 5 ( she what?!)

Wildcards POV
I went to the small closet to see y/n hugging her knees and crying I went to her and hugged her "no stop" she whispers still crying "don't fight it..." I say and she starts breathing a little heavy "hey hey hey it's ok" I say "I-I'm sorry.." she said quietly "hey it's ok btw I got something to tell you.." I said quietly "what" she said sitting up "missy s-slapped me" I said I saw her get angry I move away not wanting to get hurt again and she stomped out "hey!!" She said walking angry tords missy "hurt wildcard aging and I will kill you you here me" she got really mad and missy flew against the wall "ow wildcard she hurt me!" She said with puppy eyes and I laugh and walk to my seat "is that the only power you have tell us all about you before we do anything about our parents" Wheels asked her she told everyone about herself and she went and sat in her seat and put her head on my shoulder "wow you sing too" a-cappella asked her "can you pls sing a part of your fav song" I asked with puppy eyes "fine" she said " I wish I could mean this but here's my goodbye! Oh! I'm happy for you know that i am even if I can't understand! I-if  happy is her!! I-f happy is her!!!!!!..I'm happy for you" you sang and hit the high note (song is up there 👆)
"Wow that was amazing!!" Me and everyone said she giggles and said thx