Regret and the Close

Start from the beginning

"Oh wow your body has gotten nice. How does it feel to just walk around shirtless?" You quickly turned but Lucius appeared in front of you. "Malfoy you let them out of the curse that easily?"

"I'd rather them not get stronger Lestrange!" You looked back at Bellatrix and was confused on who to point your wand at.

"You got married Bella? Wait actually I don't care. Good-bye." You tried to leave but nothing worked.

"Oh Y/n, the dark lord is also prepared. NOW!" Lucius came up from behind you and tied a cloth around your neck.

"What th- You cut off my magic?" Bellatrix smiled as she took your hands.

"Yes, now let's go."

Within seconds your body felt distorted and weird. Your eyes were closed tightly shut and everything was quiet. "You can open your eyes, kitten." You slightly opened them and looked around in a panic. Everything around was unfamiliar, would anyone be able to locate you. "Stop panicking love, you're much safer here." He kissed the top of your head before guiding you down the long pathway. "Lestrange how do you think the dark lord will award us?"

Bellatrix turned around and smiled, "His complete trust in me."

Lucius stopped and clutched your shoulder tighter, "In you, I got the cloth on them. I also found their location!"

She crossed her arms still smiling, "You used a curse on them. The dark lord said no harm is to be done. We want our little Y/n to willingly join." She reached for you and you flinched before she messed up your hair. "Now then Malfoy, we are running late." She turned and once again led you up the pathway. It felt like forever till you finally walked up a few steps and she opened a door.

"State the purpose on why you are bothering me." The voice sounded very annoyed and sort of familiar.

"Dark lord we brought Y- I mean the dark heir." Bellatrix slightly shrunk as she stepped back. Lucius carefully took you around the corner and left you without speaking a word.

"Y/n have a seat." You looked up and froze at the sight of Voldemort, he seemed angry. You looked at the seat that was placed across from him.

"I'd rather stand, Riddle." He glared up at you and sighed before adjusting himself in his seat.

"If you want, this won't be a short conversation." You looked at the seat and slumped right in to it. "You don't know how worried I was, if your not with Dumbledore then you have no protection."

"Cut the bullshit, seriously I have betrayed you so much. Why even try the nice way?"

He got up and started to pace stroking his wand. "Oh because Dumbledore forced you to leave and into hiding. I'd rather you finally have a choice to join me or not. There's a room awaiting you, all you have to do is become a death eater." He walked behind your chair and lifted your left arm. "All you have to do is ask." You looked down at your arm then quickly stood up facing him.

"Severus! Did Lucius hurt him!" Voldemort looked back at his wand.

"No, Severus had nothing at all to do with this. If you join I'll add back that protection I've always promised." He walked over and held your left arm once again. You stared at it and didn't know why you were actually feeling like accepting it. "Your freedom is right in front of you Y/n." You looked right at your arm then up at Voldemort.

"Go ahead, father."

Months maybe even a year went by, you have had no way to keep track. You grabbed your wand off of your nightstand as well as your death eater mask. Your room was way below the surface, you had to climb up through the dungeons and the basement just to get up to the ground. Bellatrix was standing in the hall way besides the front door awaiting you just like every morning. "What do I have to do now Bella?"