"How did you-," he asked as I cut him off.

"Jaxin. He's still hold out for gin and tonic," I giggle. He smiles and helps me up. He walks to Elena and takes her to the alter. He turns her to him.

"Thank you, Elena," he says.

"Go to hell," he smiles and feeds from her. I was to focused on him to worry for Stefan or Elena.A thousand years and it finally happened. He dropped her body. The fire grows higher.

"Come on, my love," he grabs my hand.

"I'm not sure how this works," I bite my lip out of nervousness. He cuts his hand with a stone and holds it to my mouth. "You want me to feed from you," he nods and I obliged.

I feel different, the great kind. His blood is heavenly. It's something I want more of.He takes my hand and bites my hand. We feed from each other till he pulls away, and I feel complete. He walks down the alter.

"I feel it," he looks amazed. He gazed at me. "It's happening."  His bones start to break.

I feel it all, his physical pain, emotional, all. He flies back. Then the fire relights and Bonnie was chanting. Damon snaps Greta's neck. I fall to my knees, the spell affecting me also. I try to chant. He lets out bloodcurdling screams. I see Elijah approach him, I stumble over to them.

"Hello, brother," they pause. He shoves his hand in Klaus' chest. I let out a powerful scream. "In the name of our family, Niklaus...."

"Elijah," I scream, his glares softens. "They aren't at sea! They told me! Ahh!"

"How do you know that," he asked not having it.

"Amelia and Jaxin. They wouldn't lie to you. There on the other side watching us all! Jaxin wouldn't forgive him for that." I whisper. "Blood. Mate. Hybrid . Hope. Death. Originals.Warehouse.Dagger. Werewolves. Killing. Blood. Friendship. They repeat over and over, Elijah! Jaxin wouldn't lie, not about them. Their bodies at safe. If you kill him, you'll never have them! Think, 'Lijah."

"Elijah! Don't listen to them," Stefan calls.

" Phasmatos Tribum," I whisper then Stefan feels pain.

"I can take you to them," he gasped out. "I give you my word, brother!" He expresses. Elijah contemplates, I move to him. I nod, he made up his mind.

"Do and I take you three out," she says with faux confidence.

"You'll die. You can't kill me, I'm a Bellissima," I say.

"I don't care," she spits.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"I'm not," he speeds us away hearing their protests.

"Ahhhhhhh," Klaus screamed. I feel horrible. "It hurts!" I think. I listen.

'Emotion Presser. It helps the mates through all pain. Physical and emotional. Just put your hands on their face and feel whatever you want them to.' My fathers voice rings in my head. I obliged . I put my hands on his face as he screams.

"I know that pain, I only had the pain twice! It's ok, your a hybrid now! Like me," I flash my ambers. Only to receive a confused look.

"Purple," he says. I turn to Elijah.

"What," I ask.

"Your eyes are not amber. There vibrant purple," he states

"Im a witch and a Bellissima. It's the genes mixed." I finish. "You can do it! I believe in you!" He lets out another scream and then shifts into a pure black wolf with amber eyes. I was in awe.