Oh Damn, First Encounter.

"I– Nezuko?"

You look at the tunnel calling out to the said girl who popped out her head from the ground, you are currently waiting for Tanjiro to get back from getting the basket from somewhere and insisted that you wait with Nezuko.

Is he trying to make you Nezuko's babysitter?

Not that you mind or anything it's just starting to be a thing now.

After burying his family just right outside their house and changing their clothes, Nezuko had woken up and started to cling to you which made you think that she just took a liking to you.

Even Tanjiro is surprised.

And after all of that here you are with a mole Nezuko.

You tapped your wooden sandals that you seem to be wearing and sigh at the sight of Nezuko, you entered the hole and neared her to bring your hand to her head to give her a headpat which she loves to do know.

You sat down next to her hole. "Let's wait for your brother to get back." You told her before closing your eyes as you felt tired from all of the walking as you are not used to walking down a mountain or even taking a hike, even though you are apart of the karate club you still lack stamina.

You suddenly look and as if on cue, Tanjiro arrived with the basket. "I'm back!" You felt blind by his smile as you didn't really expect him to live up his name sun boi. "I'll fix the basket first before we continue our journey." With that he sat down by the entrance of the tunnel and used some sort of bamboo skins or whatever to cover up the hole at the basket.

"Do you need some help or anything?" He shake his head side to side and continue to weave, you might ask him to teach how to weave like that. "No need, I could handle this." You gave him a subtle nod before paying attention to the pink eyed demon.

Waiting for the burgundy haired male to finish his stuff, you played with Nezuko's hair and slightly braid it whilst you do that Tanjiro look at the interaction with a smile as he notice that his sister grew attached to you in such short time.

He look at his creation befpre going inside the tunnel with it, he put it down infront of Nezuko. "I don't think she'll fit inside." When you said that she tried to crawl in the basket and really didn't fit inside.

He rubbed the back of his neck and remembers how Nezuko grow up in size, it's like she was born yesterday and now look at her all grown up then an idea popped in his mind. "Maybe you could get smaller Nezuko, get smaller!" He patted her back trying to get her structure to get small so she could accommodate her six to the basket.

She suddenly flipped herself up making the two of you, Tanjiro and you, then she wave her feet when getting inside, she shrunk and look at her brother who gave her a headpat. "Good girl Nezuko!" Tanjiro, your sister isn't a dog so don't call her that, he put a cloth on top of Nezuko and ushered you outside of the tunnel as you guys need to continue your journey to the tengu masked man.

You know this scene will happen but why does it feel like you don't know at all.

Maybe your in a different body?

Holy shit, you told you real name and not the girl's name but then again.

The encounter with Giyuu confirm that you are still Y/n so maybe it's fine to use your name, it's really difficult when you get isekai'd.