"Awww. Is someone getting hard?" Leia questioned gigging a bit as she and Padme laid Joseph on the soft couch. They both got on their knees and started to take the Grand Generals pants off revealing his extended, hard member as he started to take off his shirt and hat. Padme and Leia quickly thier clothes off and before Joseph knew it Padme and Leia were completely nude.

Padme, now nude straddled onto Josephs lap and began to grind on him as her bate, large white breasts moved closer to Josephs face so he leaned in closer and kissed on her boobs while he looked up at her. Their eyes stayed connected as she bit her bottom lip and rolled it around her teeth gently to hold back pleasured sighs. Joseph then began to suck on Padmes nipples and held her waist with his left hand and used his right hand and lowered it to Padmes right ass cheek and he gently rubbed around it and lightly smacked it making Padme give out soft moans. "Do it again baby." 

Leia, still naked and on her knees had her eyes widened and smiled at Josephs now hard member. "By the nobles houses of Alderaan." She said wrapping her hand around Josephs dick and started to pump him slowly.

She stared at Josephs member, licking and biting her lip as she started to stroke a bit faster. Padme then scooted over to Josephs right  and laid her naked body flat on the couch with her feet dangling in the air to join in on the fun with her daughter.

"So this is what your packing. I"m impressed." Padme said lowering her head and wrapped her soft, bright red lips around Joseph and began to tease the tip with her tongue, not taking much in at all as Leia stoked only the lower part of his cock.

It didn't take much for these seductresses to please Joseph as he laid his head back and took deep breaths, but they came out shaky as both sexy ladies began to toy with him.

Joseph moved his hand over and gripped some of Padmes hair in an attempt to get her to go a bit harder as Leia got on the couch now on Joseph's left side and started to passionately make out with the Grand General, her hands touching on both his cheeks of his face.

Padme quickly began to bob her head and started to take in more and more of Joseph. He thrusted his pelvis upward. Into her while making out with Leia at some points to try and get more of Padme.

As Joseph felt Leias lips mixing with his and his dick being sucked on by Padme he slowly pulled his lips from Leias and watched Padmes lips run up and down him as he returned his focus to Padme instead of closing his eyes and laying his head back.

Padme stared up into Josephs eyes in an innocent way, as innocent as you could look while someone some head. She covered Josephs length in her saliva and finally pulled her head with a cute smile while she pulled herself back to her feet.

The strong beauties placed their index finger on Josephs chin and each planted a soft kiss on Josephs lips, but he wanted them.

Joseph stood and grabbed Padme getting off the couth spinning her around. One arm around her waist and the other higher up her back as he bent her over. Leia stood up from the couch and got behind Joseph and hopped on his back wrapping her legs around his waist tightly.

Joseph himself deeply into Padme and that made let out a loud moan of pleasure and he let vanilla skinned woman lay the top portion of her body on her couch as he pounded her from behind as Leia held onto him from behind kissing on his neck

Padme gripped the cloth of the couch in both fists as Joseph watched her face scrunch up in a sad attempt in staying quiet. Leia got off of Josephs back, walked up and stood with her mother bending over and sticking her butt out to get some of that hard dick.

Josephs grip on Padmes waist tightened and now had his other hand all the way up on her shoulder to help him pull her into his body with thrust. Her body clapped against his with each thrust and started to give in as he rammed her over and watched her eyes roll to the back of her head loving every second.

He switched to Leia and pounded her pussy as well for a few minutes and he then switched back to Padme pounding her with all his strength and speed not holding back as he watched the couch inch forward a bit.

Luckily Padme started to reach her end when he started to feel himself tiring.  He could feel his throbbing member heat up his body and soon enough her body clenched up before she let out one last loud moan and covered Josephs dick in her juices.

"G-go ahead b-baby." Padme said knowing he must have been close as well.

Joseph thrusted into Padme a few more times before he pressed deeply into her and filled her entire body with his seed. When he pulled out, a mixture of all three of their ends seeped out of them and they all smiled.

"I think I'm going to resign permanently from the Senate." Padme said firmly taking a breath.

"What, why mother?" Leia asked.

Padme: Trust me my daughter, as soon as this New Republic senate is brought up we'll have the same problems just like in the Clone Wars.

"I'll always hate politics." Joseph said putting his clothes back on.

"Can I take it over mother. Please?" Leia said eager to make some real change.

"No Leia." Padme told her daughter making let out a disappointing sigh.

"Besides, that'll give us freedom to. . do whatever we please." Padme said  looking as Joseph winking at him.

She and Leia moved towards him before he put his pants and boxers on, bent over and each gave a soft kiss on the tip of Josephs dick and then they stood up and gave him a soft kiss on opposite sides of the cheeks.

The three flopped to the couch and started to fall asleep.