Mothers day🕺🏽💕🛸

Start from the beginning

" ouuu did she make some tamales ?" We let go of each other . " we left them at home , my bad" .

" I'll stop by later and get some " I shrugged . " bet , imma catch you later , I can't miss this game " he ran back downstairs.

I took a big sigh and looked around , it was hella people here but thank his we got a big house .

Kyrie came next to me making me roll my eyes . " what do you want ?" .

" I can't talk to my girlfriend now ?" He crossed his arms and looked at me .

" go talk to ya friend that was at the house " I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and took me by the kitchen wall .

" first , lose the attitude. She was just a friend that had stopped by cause she's in LA for this week-"

"I really don't give two shits " I shrugged .

" do you want me to invite Justin over ? Without telling you ? Cause I mean , we all know u don't like him " I crossed my arms .

" I wish you would , don't play with me nova" .

I scoffed " boy go to hell " I turned around but he grabbed me again and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me .

" leave me alone kyrie " I moved my head cause he kept trying to kiss my neck .

" damn ,can I love on my girlfri-"

" I don't wanna be around you, so leave me alone " I took his hands off of me .

" baby .." his voice cracked a little but I just went upstairs to Namani room and seen her sitting on her bed while on her phone .

I laid down and put my head in her lap and she stroked my hair .

_

" I missed you Riah !" I laid my head on her chest . " Aww you love me " she squeezed me making me hit her .

" never mind, I hate u" we both ended up laughing .

" everyone the food is done !" The ladies in the kitchen shouted and mostly everyone went in there .

  I went to the basement seeing all the guys and keoni team playing the game and playing music .

" kayden , you hungry ? The foods ready " I leaned against one of the couches .

" dang you ain't gone ask the rest of us ? Not even ya boyfriend?" Stefon chuckled .

I rolled my eyes " she ain't gotta ask me , I can make my own plate " ky spoke while scrolling through his phone .

" You would be the last person I ask " .

" I'm cool on that " he shrugged . " you cool on being single ? " I asked making them look between us and he just kept scrolling through his phone.

I know I got to him cause a vein showed in the side of his head . " Aw okay then . Kay your plates gonna be in the microwave " I got up .

" thank you !" He spoke with his eyes glued to the tv . Keoni got up " come here " he said with an attitude and brought me to his room and closed his door .

  " let go of arm your hurting me " I pulled my arm but his hand was still on it and all of a sudden his fist hit my nose and it started bleeding .

" this is why I didn't want you dating my friends" he crossed his arms .

" me and him were friends firs-" I kept my hand under my nose .

" I don't care nova! Now y'all gonna have me in between y'all shit everytime y'all get into it !" He semi shouted at me .

I hate when people shout at me , unlike Namani I'm a huge crybaby .

" your not in the middle of anyth-"

" yeah but it's gonna happen ! Out of all the guys in this world , u picked the one I was closest to, don't do this shit again nova !" He shouted .

A tear definitely slipped out of my eye and I opened his door making some of them look over and I hurried to the bathroom next to his room .

I looked in the mirror and it was bleeding bad . "Baby , what happened!?" Ky came in and closed the door .

  " just leave me alone-" .

" no . We might be arguing but I ain't gone let you cry by yo self and yo nose bleeding too !"

" sit down " . I sat on the toilet seat and he wet a rag for me , cleaned around my lower face and held the towel on my nose .

He wiped his thumbs under my eyes " calm down ma , I got you " he kissed my head .

" we still ain't cool " I chuckled . " I don't care , you know I'm always here though I don't care what we going through " .

  " I love you " he pecked my lips . I laid my head on his stomach " I love you too" he rubbed my back for a little .

" it stopped bleeding . C'mere " he turned me around to where I could see both of us in the mirror.

" you so beautiful " he smiled and fixed my hair making me blush .

" and I'll never cheat on you or sneak around . It was wrong for me to have her over and didn't let you know or anything but it won't happen again " he kissed my hand .

  " where you get this bruise from !?" His tone changed making me jump a little .

" key wouldn't let go of my arm an-and was squeezing it too tight" as soon as I said that he opened the door and stormed out ..