Mothers day🕺🏽💕🛸

Start from the beginning

___

  " happy Mother's Day maa !!" We all shouted and jumped on the beds like little kids .

" if y'all don't get yo big asses off of me , y'all got five. Seconds" Mom said and we instantly got down.

" we made you breakfast downstairs" I smiled . " Namani helped too?" She chuckled .

" Ight chill out " she glared at mom . She got up and we all went downstairs , dad had an early practice but he left gifts and flowers .

" awhhh " Mom smiled as she seen everything and I handed her a plate.

" is kyrie and kayden coming over today ?" She looked up at me.

I shrugged " maybe, I don't know"

___

" who is it !?" I heard kayden shout . " nova" .

He opened the door and let me in . " who's car is that outsi-"

We both stopped walking as I seen kyrie in the kitchen laughing with some girl .

" oh- are you here for kayden?" She gave me a weird look and I sat my purse down .

" girl do it look like I'm here for him ?" I tilted my head .

" she not here for me , I wouldn't mind tho-" I looked over at kayden . " nit the right time? My bad " He scratched his neck making me laugh a little.

" well since you're here for kayden , we're just gonna leave c'mon ky" she grabbed her stuff.

" actually I wa-" kyrie spoke but I cut him off. " nah , go with the bitch since y'all going somewhere like we ain't have plans" .

" bitch !? Girl look at me then look at you " she poked her neck out and so I did look her up and down .

" you ain't even half as bad as me , pipe down lil girl " I waved her off.

" kyrie get ya friend- you know what , y'all have fun together , kayden come on" I put my arm around him .

" rookie move bro " he chuckled .

" wait, she was just leaving " my stood up making her huff and puff .

As she walked past me she mugged me . " look at me like that again and I'll beat yo ass".

She scoffed and left out . " let me put on my different shoes and I'll be outside " Kay ran up the stairs and me and my went to my car .

" I'd really hate to beat yo ass in this car right now and knock them waves straight " .

" nova chill" he grabbed my arm but I snatched it . " don't touch me ."

" and then she over here calling you 'ky' , like bitch who are you !?" .

Kayden came out and got in the car and I drove to the store and then we went to my house where our family and friends were at .

" nova and kyrie !!" My grandma shaunie smiled as she gave us both a hug .

" my nigga kayden !" Keoni shouted as he came up to us .

" wassup my boy " shaqir and him dabbed up . " wassup lil niggas , y'all got 2K runnin downstairs?" Kay asked making me laugh , ky went to say hi to everyone else .

" yessir , c'mon " they waved at me and most of the boys went downstairs.

" Luis !? I didn't know you was here " we gave each other a hug . " yeah me and my mom came by , the whole here " he chuckled .