I Can't Wait to Go Home (Nicky)

Start from the beginning

I can't wait to go to School tomorrow. But I still think Nicky won't forgive me and he probably doesn't even Love me anymore. We never get to say goodbye since that Woman took me to the Car while I was sleeping and didn't knew that I would leave anytime soon.

But I can still have hopes, right?

~
-Nicky POV

"Nicky!" I heard dawn yell from downstairs. I groaned and sat up from my position on my Bed.

I hadn't been the same since Y/N left. No words. She just left. I don't even know where she is now! It's been almost a year since I've seen her the last time.

Anyway, I got up and walked down the stairs only to see Dicky and Ricky standing around Dawn and looking down at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I sighed in annoyance and walked over to them.

"Y/N. She's back!" Dawn exclaimed and I frowned at all of them. Seeing my confusion, she continued, "Just look at her Instagram!"

She shoved her phone in my hand and I looked at it.

The Post:

(Pretend that this is Boulder)

y/n.l/n: Feels nice to be back. I missed this so much. ❤️

Holy shit. She is back. I need to see her. But she probably has a new Boyfriend and forgot me.

"You think she goes to our school?" Ricky asked and we all thought about it for a second before I speak up.

"I think so. She always said that it's a good school."

We all nodded and hoped to see her Tomorrow at school. We said our good night's and went to our rooms. I got ready and layed down on my Bed.

I really want to see her again. I hope she still feels the same and does not has a new Boyfriend. Well, I'll see her Tomorrow...

~
-Y/N POV

It was the next day and I woke up from my Alarm. I'd usually groan, but now I'm fully awake and Happy! I finally get to see the Quads again. And, if luck is on my side today, maybe Nicky still Loves me...

Anyway, I got up and took out two Towels so I could go and shower. After the shower, I brushed my teeth and then went back in my room and to my Closet. I picked out a jeans skirt, a white shirt, some underwear and some high white socks with two blue stripes. I put it on and brush my hair before letting it fall down loosely.

I walked down the stairs and into the Kitchen. I saw a note on the table and it said that my Aunt was working already. I shrugged and made myself some breakfast and a coffee and ate it before heading out of the door and walking into school.

As I arrived at school, I immediately went to the principals office, since he wanted to talk to me and give me my new Schedule, and then I went to the first class.

I was a bit sad that I hadn't seen the Harper's yet. But that's because I don't have any classes with them and I don't eat at school. After the last class, the halls were empty and I was putting my Books in my Locker before closing it and wanting to go out of school. But I was stopped by a voice calling my name from down the hall.

"Y/N!" I turned around to look at who was calling my name and saw the Boy I love. Nicky Harper. He smiled brightly at me with teary eyes and I smiled back. He began running toward me and as he stood right in front of me, he pulled me in for a long hug. I felt him crying and, honestly, I was crying too.

"I t-thought I'd never s-see you again." He sobbed in my neck and I ran my Hand through his soft hair. "Where'd you g-go?"

"I'm so sorry I left" I told him in a quiet wavering voice and some sobs in between a word. "My step Mom took me with her after my Father died and Yesterday my A-Aunt came to the house and said she'd take me with her. I-I didn't k-knew I'd leave! I'm Sorry!"

"Its okay. It's okay. You're back now. I won't let you go again. I love you so much Y/N. Please be my Girlfriend again." he said while crying and I pulled away from the hug. I looked up at him and kissed him passionately on the lips.

He immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist, smiling into the kiss. The kiss said more than either of us could say right now. I pulled away first and looked up at the Boy that had tear tracks on his cheeks and a cheeky smile on his face.

"I would love to be your Girlfriend again, Nicky."

And with that our lips were connected again. After school, we went to my house, as to not be Interrupted by his Siblings, and cuddle while watching Movies on my TV.

I love this Boy so much and that will never change.

_____________________________
A/n
1585 Words
I was planning on putting lyrics in there but... I was to lazy...
Anyway, I hope you like it...

-Theresa