"What is it?" Yibo asked since he notices his uncomfortableness.

"Uhm, I need to buy the boss suppressants. It's a strong one so it's not easy to find," Justine sighed. "I feel bad for the young master, if he tags along with me, he might get bored," he added.

"Oh, want me to look for it for you?" Yibo offered.

"Ah, no. I might spoil your fun. In any case, C-can I let the young master tag along with you?" He pleaded.

"Oh, but is it okay? We might kidnap him?" Yibo jokingly uttered.

Justine gasp, "A-are you a bad person?" he asked a bit worried.

"Well, no," Yibo chuckled, "It's just that, is it okay to entrust me this kid?"

"Uhm... You look trusted Mr. Yibo. A-and the young master is fond of you. He's not clingy like that, that time I was surprised that he suddenly cling to you," Justine.

"Oh, is that so?" Yibo scratches his nape. "Well, I'll give you my number so you can contact me if you are done." Yibo gave him his phone and gave him his number.

"Thank you," he bowed, "Go enjoy with uncle first, I'll be right back," he bid goodbye to Xiang Xiang. Xiang Xiang waved back.

"Now then, where do you want to go?" Yibo asked the kid.

"Eat! Eat!" He cheered.

"Hey, Bo," Jackson suddenly interrupted. He looked at him, "Why?" he asked.

"The principal called, he needs a fill-in for one dance class," Jackson sighed, "Just when I'm in the middle of enjoying my day off," he groaned.

Yibo chuckled, "That's unfortunate, so you'll have to go?" he asked.

"Well, yeah," He sighed in frustration.

"Don't worry bro, I'll help you," Lay said and stood.

"You'll leave me here?" Yibo pouted.

"You have a kid to look after," Lay laughed.

Yibo looked down at Xiang Xiang. "Oh right," he answered. "Guess we'll be the only ones to explore," He smiled and ruffled the kid's hair.

"Then, we're on our way. Good luck with babysitting!" Jackson teased as he grabbed his things.

Yibo rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Good luck with your class," he chuckled and waved at them.

"Say bye-bye to uncles," he said to the kid. The kid giggled, "Bye-bye!" he waved his little hands.

.

The two went to a nearby restaurant, they sat across from each other.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked the kid.

"Baobao!" he giggled.

"Woah, you liked that, I like it too!" he chuckled, "What else?" he asked.

"Only baobao!" he answered with a wide smile. Yibo smiled at him then called the waiter.

After an hour they were done eating. Yibo carried Xiang Xiang in his arms as they wet out.

"Where to go next?" he asked the kid. The kid happily pointed at the play station for kids.

The day had passed quickly, the two spent their time together happily. They bought clothes, a matching one. They went to explore foods inside the mall. And they walk around. Xiang Xiang started to get tired as well. Just then,

Yibo's phone rang, it was Justine. He answered the call, "Uhm, where are you?" Justine asked from the other line.

"Oh, in front of xxx café," Yibo said.

"I'll be right there!" he answered from the other line then cut the call.

Not long after, Justine arrived. "Sorry it took too long," He apologized.

"Oh, it's okay. I had fun," Yibo smiled. "Well, seems like this kiddo is a bit tired already," he added.

"young master, shall we go? Daddy must be home already, you tired?" he asked the kid.

Xiang Xiang nodded slightly as he yawns. "Then, let's go," Justine said and held his hand. "thank you Mr. Yibo," he bowed.

"You're always welcome," Yibo answered with a smile on his face, he enjoyed much that he never felt the tiredness. He bowed at them then waved goodbye.

Yibo stretched his arm above his head, "Haah, the best day off ever," he mumbled to himself as he went on his way as well.

--

A/N: But then I realized. I'm the type of person who follows my set target, so I'll continue my original plan with this. I hope you won't get bored of me o(TヘTo)

PS. I'm writing because I don't have someone to vent out my mood so, it's all shitty sometimes. So please don't hate me. And got a headache today so bear with me. (;′⌒')