PROLOGUE

3rd person pov

   the h/c-haired girl sat on her bed, angry at her father who wouldn't let her go out because he simply didn't want her to.

   she was tired of being treated this way. he would always make her stay inside, which is why she doesn't have any friends. and he also wasn't the best father either..

   once he found out about his daughter's odd powers, he simply did not want her going out into the world.

   you may wonder why she has powers but is also a teenager still.. well, she just never grew. she stopped growing for an unknown reason, which confuses her greatly.

   it also makes her mad because now she can't become the stripper she's always wanted to become, but that's for a different time..

   what made her the angriest was that he would control her. he would make her do this, do that, and most of it wasn't even with her powers! he used her.

   he never cared about how she felt, or really anything! he is just a selfish bitch-of-a dad.

   she was tired of dealing with his bullshit, and wanted a change.

   so she snuck out that night.

   and little did she know, that her life would change forever just by simply sneaking out to go to a donut shop...

.......................................
hey! i got this idea from watching the umbrella academy so yeah. i love you, tpwk, and enjoy bbys 💞