*Sorry to send you this message late, but FanXing just return home and Yibo was so angry at him, their relationship is on the edge, can you come in the morning and talk to them?*.

Xiao Zhan who was asleep heard his phone notification and woke up, he grabs it and read the message with a frown before he sighs.

"Oh my god, those two again~". He sighed and set his alarm to wake up early and go to Yibo's house.

At 8 in the morning, FanXing was ready for school, he walks to the table and saw Yibo sitting.

"Good morning". He greets them all and stayed standing looking at Yibo.

"XingXing, have a seat and eat". His mother said and pulled the chair next to Yibo out for him to sit, Yibo stands up from his chair.

"I finished; I have to go to work". He walks away without looking back.

"Bo-ge wait!". FanXing run and grabbed his hand but Yibo pushes him away.

"Don't talk to me". He was about to open the door, but the door opened, and Xiao Zhan enter.

"Good morning~".

"Zhan? Why are you here?". Yibo asked him.

"I need to talk to you two". He looks at them, but Yibo sighed.

"Sorry, I am busy today". He pouted and walks away. FanXing eyes become teary, and Xiao Zhan pats his head.

"Let him go, I will talk to you first". FanXing nodded and they went to the room.

"So, what happened yesterday? Why did you return home late?". Xiao Zhan asked him as soon as he closes the door.

".....I...I was fighting".

"And Why?".

"A group wanted to fight me, and I fight them back".

"And why they wanted to fight you? Did you fight them first??". FanXing shakes his head and sits next to Xiao Zhan.

"I know You and Bo-ge hate fighting, but Jin-ge was right too, I must defend myself, who comes to me first I fight him back, so when a guy wanted to-----". He covered his mouth and look away.

"Wanted to what? FanXing what happened?". FanXing shakes his head and smiles a little.

"Nothing, he wanted to fight me, so I defend myself, and then he calls his group to fight me, that's all". Xiao Zhan looks at FanXing pale face and shaking hands, he knows when this boy is lying to him, he doesn't usually lie to him so this is strange.

"FanXing, don't lie to me, what is going on with you at school? This is not a normal fight, right? Please tell me what is going on with you so I can help you". He holds his hand and FanXing body starts trembling and tears start going out of his eyes.

"No...Nothing, I---". Xiao Zhan hugged him tightly and caressed his hair gently.

"FanXing please, we are your family, we are worried about you, please don't hide anything, I am by your side". FanXing holds his shirt tightly and starts crying.

"Th-That guy...Wanted to strip me and I fight him, but....but he brings his group, they....they wanted to strip me but I fight back, yet they were so many and I...I couldn't win, then...then my friend...PeiXin came and save me, he wanted to take me to his house but I refused, I was....I was in a state that...I didn't want from you or the others to see me,  so...he stayed with me to calm me down, I...I was smelling like alcohol because....the guys were drunk and they throw the can of beer on me, so the smell stuck on me, Bo-ge was angry at me". He cried and Xiao Zhan pats his back.