Teleporting he twisted the second's arm, bringing it behind his back, taking the gun and placing it on his temple waiting a moment before shooting him.

Red was splattered on the walls, spreading on the ground. He exhaled, breathing in the strong metallic scent, eyes fluttering shut.

Suddenly everything seemed vague.

Why did he kill them?

As Yeonjun felt the demonic urges in him slightly calm down, he regained his true form.

The wings slowly fade away, taking his fangs away with them.

"Yeonjun." A gruff voice snaps him out of his haze.

He turns around slowly, wincing slightly at the gore he should be used to by now.

The black haired boy glanced at the man standing, a dozen or so men surrounding him.

"Father." It comes out as a plea.

"Punish him." The man says before turning on his heel, waving his hand carelessly behind him.

"Father, please," he begs as the men charge at him, "Please! Father! I'm sorry! Father!" His voice rises to screams as he's assaulted, blood already beginning to spill from his forming wounds.

"Father!"

.....

"That'll be 15,000 ₩," Seyeon says with a smile, taking the money the customer handed her, ringing them up, crumpling up the receipt when she got the say so from the customer.

She sighed as the customer left, eyes trailing over to the clock that hung beside door. Her eyes narrowed at the time. 9:23.

Seyeon groaned out loud, tongue running over her cracked bottom lip. Slumping in her chair, she took out her phone scrolling through Instagram, rolling her eyes at the numerous unnecessary hate comments towards celebrities, liking a post every now and then.

"Welcome," the small bell rang as another customer walked in, she greeted them eyes not leaving her phone.

A few seconds later the smell of blood infiltrated her nose, a dripping, red hand tapping on the counter to get her attention. She looked up, biting back the gasp that was going to leave her mouth.

She composed herself, getting out of her seat, "How can I help you?"

The person wasn't looking at her, instead his eyes were darting around the shop. Her eyes scanned the mix of black and grey surrounding him.

Fear.

She leaned over the counter, waving her hand in front of him. "Sir? Are you al-"

"Do you have any bandages?" His head whipped toward her, making eye contact with her, black hair sticking to his forehead, blood trickling down his temple.

"I...yes. Uh yes," she walked out from behind the counter, "we have a whole section for injuries....."

She trailed off staring at the gold that started to replace the grey.

Pain.

"Are...are you....uhm.....okay?" She asked making eye contact with him once again, gazing into his dark brown eyes.

He stared back, yet his gaze was soulless and empty, eyes devoid of any emotion.

"Yeah." He whispered just loud enough for her to hear, turning his head away from her as soon as he uttered the words, face hardening. The aura around him changed from a mix of black and gold to a white and vibrant gold hue.

Dishonesty.

They stood there in silence, the low hum of the freezer and the crackling of the radio mixing perfectly with the stillness.

She moved suddenly, making him flinch.

"I'll get the...first aid...." she studies his seemingly cold expression, "......kit."

He opens his mouth to argue but she's already gone.

She walks off into the backroom, emerging mere seconds later with a heavy box, telling him to sit down.

He seemed to scrutinise her, eyes raking her figure up and down, ignoring his pain as best he could. His jaw clenched, hands forming into fists.

"I said I was fine, you can just show me where the—" he mutters, face completely blank.

"With all due respect sir, I wasn't really asking." She interrupted jerking her head towards the chair near the window, telling him to sit down.

He scoffs, biting his lip in attempt to suppress the agony he was going through. "You don't know who I am, do you?"

She shakes her head. "No. And I don't care either. Please, for god's sake, sit down." She sets down the kit, her voice softening, "I'm only trying to help, you know."

He looks at her uncertainly. The idea was pretty inviting to him, someone taking care of his wounds instead of him having to do it himself.

"I..." the floor seemed to sway under his feet, eyes fluttering shut, he tries stabilising himself.

She blinks a couple of times, not knowing what to do.

Deep, heavy breaths fill the store and a cry of pain leaves his mouth as he collapses on the counter, it was practically the only thing that kept him upright. His head spins as his vision gets disoriented, panting loudly, he looks up at her. He blinks, trying to get rid of the multi colored dots appearing in front of his eyes, finally he gives up and loses consciousness. Seyeon rushes to catch him before he hits the floor.

Bewildered, Seyeon stands by him, supporting his weight, not knowing what to do.

"What the fuckity fuck fuck just happened?" She asked no one in particular, attempting to get him into the chair, huffing.

Okayyyy 

But fr

Is this angst cuz i dont rlly know 

PLZ GIVE ME PONTERS SHXBCSBXNJQJJ

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ilyyyyyyyyyy