"Did you see how Drew was looking at you" candy joked .

Tyler rolled her eyes . "I don't care , I have to make my money some type of way for me and my seed" .

"Hoe you pregnant" suga said walking by them. She said it so loud it got the other girls attention.

"Yes this hoe done got pregnant by Drew" candy spilled the beans . Shocked faces filled the dressing room .

"Bitch not Melody man Drew" fenty said being messy .

Tyler looked over at candy and rolled her eyes , she wasn't too upset about candy telling them- hell everybody needed to know big money Drew wasn't taken care of her .

"Yeah her men" Tyler put air quotes around "men" .

Candy raised her eyebrows .

Some strippers congratulated her while others gave stank faces . Some were actually cool with Moe and Melody . While others were jealous because she was able to trap Drew .

Fantasia being messy grabbed her phone and started recording a couple minutes ago . She recorded the whole dressing room conversation. She smirked and found Moe and Melodys contact . She sent to them in a group chat ..

"Congratulations by the way ty" Fantasia smiled .

Tyler gave a conceited smirk. "You know" .

"I know you about to get yo ass whipped" she mumbled leaving out to go do her rounds .
****************

Thoughts ran in Moes head fast as she took the stick out the pink and white box . She read the instructions.

"Wait 20 minutes for your results - one line not pregnant two means pregnant" she read skimming across the back .

She patted her head hard while letting out a harsh breath .

"Let's get this shit over with" she huffed .

She went to the toilet and squatted . She stuck the stick in the middle as she hovered over it . It didn't take her long to let her urine go since she drunk two big bottles of Fiji water on the way back from
The store .

She got done peeping but nearly jumped off the toilet letting the stick drop in the toilet as Melody swung the bathroom door open .

Moes face was in a Nigga what face .

"DID YOU SEE - h h ear this shit" Melody yelled . Her words came out fast and shaky . She was so mad she didn't notice Moe peeping on a pregnancy stick .

"What is you even - Can I have two minutes" Moe said back .

"Thirty seconds" Melody huffed leaving out the bathroom .

Moe rolled her eyes . She smacked her teeth noticing she ruined the test . She cleaned up the mess and washed her hands .

She walked out the bathroom into her bedroom. She grabbed her phone off the night stand and headed out into her living room where Melody was cussing up a storm on the phone with her brother polo .

"Okay Mel what the fuck going on?" Moe questioned leaning on the counter .

"Hold on here Moe . Mmh . Okay po I'm not mmh igh bye" Melody finished up her conversation and put her focus on Moe who was in the dark .