alone in the world. c.b *

Start from the beginning

"That's cute. Your downfall, though, because now I'm never letting you out of my sight." He said, leaning against the counter in front of you and raising his eyebrows as he waited for your response. You rolled your eyes, getting up and flipping him off.

"I'm going to shower. You gonna watch me in there, too?" You asked dryly, starting to walk away. You heard the sound of him following you, and you turned in surprise to see him close behind. "Seriously."

"I'm going to stand outside the door. Unless, of course, you want me to come in." He was smirking thickly, and you had to resist the urge to shove him back down the hall. Instead, you just shrugged, opening the bathroom door and stepping inside.

"You do realize that I can just call for you if it starts to get out of control." You pointed out, tired of his antics. He had always seemed like the poised, mature one out of everyone on the shift, but as soon as you two had removed yourselves from the group, he had been knocked down to about 14 years old.

"Where's the fun in that? I'll be right out here if you need me." He leaned up against the wall, sending you a grin as he pulled the bathroom door shut for you. You grumbled to yourself as you turned the shower on, waiting for the water you had stored away to heat up before stepping in. You could hear him shuffling around as you showered, and as you stood under the water, you thought about some things.

You and Chris were quite literally the only people on the entire planet. Nobody else was within at least a million miles from you. And with no supervision or outer contact besides email check-ins, you could do literally whatever you wanted without anyone ever finding out about it.

"Chris! Come here!" You called, making your decision as you waited for him to enter the room. You heard the door open immediately as he rushed in, the door hitting the wall with how hard he threw it open.

"What? What happened?" He asked frantically, and you could tell he wanted nothing more to just rip the shower curtain open so that he could check on you.

"Can I ask you a question?" You asked, peaking your head out of the shower curtain and letting your wet hair drop forward. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms tightly over his chest.

"That's what you called me in here for?" He said annoyedly, glancing at the floor where a puddle of water had started to fall from your hair. He complained sometimes about getting his socks wet when he walked into the bathroom after you had showered, even though he did the exact same thing. At your waiting look, he nodded. "You already asked me a question, but ask me another one."

"When's the last time you had sex?" You asked your question brazenly, and it caused his eyebrows to shoot up in surprise. He opened his mouth, then closed it again, looking as if he was trying to figure out how to answer correctly.

"I-uh...like a year ago. With Johansson, before she got sick of me." He said after a second, rubbing the back of his neck. You had been away from earth for close to five years now. He then narrowed his eyes at you, leaning his head back slightly. "Why?"

"Just wondering. I haven't had sex since I was still on earth." You pointed out, sighing dramatically and hoping that you were luring him into your trap. You could tell by the look on his face that you were doing exactly that, and he was starting to get impatient.

"What are you suggesting?"

"I don't know. Just wondering if you needed to shower, too?" You offered, smirking as you opened the shower curtain, giving him a full view. His breathing faltered, and his eyes shot downwards to get a full look at you, then slowly raked back up to your eyes, surprise spread all over his face. You raised an eyebrow, waiting for him, and then he nodded, ridding himself of his clothes as you looked on with hungry eyes. Sure, he had a handsome face, but his body? To die for.