Chapter 10- Meeting the Top Enemy

9:00 a.m- Adeline

I woke up with a bad headache...again. I did not go drinking last night, I know that. I found myself in a cage, a rusty one at that. Lying on a familiar un-comfortable bed. I saw Darius in the next cell over. I yelled "Darius!" He stirred"Yes Adeline?" His eyes opened slowly, then they got huge. "Where th heck are we? All I remember is seeing you passed out on the floor along with-ooooooh"I just shook my head, then I heard him. "Well,well, Adeline. Sleeping wit hthe enemy huh? And getting pregnant!"I scowled at him."Huh, well,father, you should accept with who I am, I am YOUR daughter"I winked at Darius, and he smiled"Also, father, Im keeping Darius's and my baby, and im going to raise it to be who my child wants to be...as long as its not a gangster or any of that kind of crap." Darius began his cheesy smile again. "Oh yeah, 1 more thing my so-called dad, I am in LOVE with Darius, and there is nothing you can do about that"My father yelled his lungs out"You will regret this" and disappeared. Darius and I woke up in the hospital.We turned to eachother and he said" Im in love with you too, Adeline" We climbed out of the two hospital beds, ignoring what the doctors were ordering us, and we kissed. I became teary eyed, now knowing that we will be a family, a happy family. Finally, something that I want, is happening.