18+ Cat Lady 18+

Warnings: Violence, Nicknames, Rope

Atitaya's P.O.V

It was a normal day like any other. That is what I thought at least. Until the evening came. Princess Namaari called me to her quaters. She specificly requested me to come alone.

I knocked on the door and imidietly straightened my pose again. I heard a muffled voice reply from inside. -"Come in." I opened the door and as I was walking in I spoke. -"Princess Namaari, I've come as you requested." I closed the door and turned around to see the room. Whilst I was imidietly met by princess Namaari, attacking me. She got behind me and started to choke me. -"Wha- Princess?!" I tried resisting her, though she cought me by surprise and is much stronger than me so my attempts proved futile. Black spots started appearing everywhere I could see and soon I passed out.

—Some time later

Slowly my eyes started opening. I could see I'm still in the same room but somewhere else.....on the bed. In just my underwear! I tried standing up but I realized I'm tied up to the bed. Each of my hands and legs had a rope around it. Leading to the opposite side of the bed. What the fuck?! -"Ah! Finally you're awake." I heard a familiar voice. My eyes followed where the sound was coming from. I saw a siluette of princess Namaari. -"I-princess Namaari.....What are you doing?" I asked looking at her confused. She started walking closer to me. Only now I noticed she's just in her underwear too......I gotta admit it's a cute underwear though....

-"So....general Atitaya. I saw a bruise on Serlot today. You're the only one she lets close to herself. Care to explain?" Namaari said, voice deep and cold. -"I-I might've accidentaly scratched her with rakes princess Namaari. I'm sorry, I'll get someone to have a look at it." I explained myself. -"Oh, too late. You hurt her, now......I'll hurt you." In a blink of an eye she jumped on the bed, now standing above me. She slowly kneeled down, her fingers met my jaw line. As she traced it. -"P-princess?" I stuttered out. She imidietly pressed her hand against my neck, chocking me. -"Quiet, general! You'll only speak when I tell you to. Understood?" She asked, tightening her grip around my neck. I couldn't take a breath to answer and so I just nodded multiple times.

I coughed slightly as she put her hand away. I pulled on the ropes to see if I can get myself free, but they were too tight. Namaari smiled at my attempt. She then traced her fingers on my collar bone, and before I knew it she scratched me. -"Ow!" I exclaimed. -"Yes....let me hear you." She gently licked her lower lip as she spoke. Her hand slowly traced down my body to my thigh. Where she slapped it hard. -"Aaghr!" I yelled. She waisted no time and got down between my legs. Biting and sucking on my inner thighs. -"Oh....fuck!"

Moving back upwards she placed wet kisses all over my stomach and to my breasts, where she finally took of my bra. Only to reveal my stone hard nipples. Gently she danced her fingers around it, until she put her mouth to it and started sucking on it roughly. I tried calming down the moans forming inside of me. Namaari noticed it and bit my nipple. -"Ow! Shit!" I cursed as the pain mixed with pleasure went through my body. -"Just like that...." Laying right next to my ear right away. She purred. A sound I would normally find even funny, was now getting the best of me. -"Princess.....please..." I said weakly. She smirked and pressed her hand around my throat. Squeezing lightly, she kissed me agressively. Her tongue exploring every bit of my mouth.

-"Please what? What did you want to say? Use words." She told me, still caressing my boob with her hand. -"I...I want you Princess.....please let me have you." I pleaded. -"Hmm......Since you asked so nicely." She smirked and sit straight. Slowly taking her bra off, letting me enjoy the view. She continued with taking her panties off, which were more wet than one could assume. She climbed even further up, now her prize was at my face. She looked down at me until she sit on me, letting me do the job.

I licked the first time and could feel her shake a little. Although her moan was hard to miss. -"Fuck, general....." I heard her say. And so I went a bit roughly. Sucking on her clitoris. Her thighs tightened around my head but just as quickly she relaxed into my next lick. I danced my tongue around her clitoris until I entered her, slowly. Enjoying how she melted upon my action. With my tongue I pleasured her the best that I could, her moans only encouraging me. At one point she grabbed my hair. As if I can go anywhere. She pressed my face even further into her crotch.

Acording to her fastened breathing, she's not far. And so I gave it one last, slow and passionate lick. And she came, moaning ever so sweetly and loudly. For a while her shaking legs wouldn't move but then she got off of my face. And sat back on my stomach, her wet pussy brushing against my abs. She kissed me agressively, tasting her juice that remained in my mouth.

-"Okay general.....You're ready." She said after the kiss. She reached on the side of the bed and pulled out a knife, which she used to cut the ropes. Once I felt my hands free again I tried to touch her but she pushed me back onto the bed. -"Not yet, general." She said as she went to cut the ropes at my feet. I heard the knife clink against the floor as she threw it away. I sit up to wrap my hands around her and kissed her passionately, we both melted into the kiss. Her hand started traveling down my body, until it met my underwear.

-"Time to take it off." She looked hungrily at me. We stood up from the bed and I let my panties down on the way. I got carried away and just jumped onto Namaari, my legs around her waist. She carried me like I weighted nothing. It wasn't long until she pressed me against a wall. Still kissing she traced her fingers down to my prize and played with it for a while.

-"Please.....do it princess..... fuck me!" I pleaded desperately. Namaari smirked and found my entering. -"Please...." I said again. And so she finally entered me. I moaned loudly upon feeling her. I could barely hold myself on her with my legs, but it looks like she did just fine, pressing me against the wall and holding me up with her hand that was also pleasuring me. She thrusted her fingers into me, while I moaned next to her ear. Almost shouted actually. The pleasure she caused me made my body shiver, and it slowly started to give up on me. I'm close. -"P-princess....I'm-I'm coming!" I told her weakly, speaking with my face in the crotch of her neck. -"I know baby...." She replied not stopping anything........Until I came. Screaming in pleasure.

-"Shh, it's okay." Namaari tried calming me down. She pulled her fingers out slowly. My body completely gave up on me and so I collapsed on the floor. Namaari held me so the fall wouldn't hurt. As I layed on the floor, leaning against the wall and trying to steady my breathing. Namaari wrapped her arms around me and hugged me gently, as if she wasn't sure if she can. And so with all the strength I got left I hugged her tightly. The warmth of her body was balancing the coldness of the floor.

Without a single word she picked me up and carried me onto the bed. I was expecting her to get dressed and leave, like always. But then she layed next to me. I burried my face in her chest while she held me tightly. -"I'm sorry about your Serlot princess...." I apologized for the accident that caused all this. -"Heh, it's okay Atitaya......there was no scratch."

Thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts.

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them, write me a message or comment them!

I'll continue this book whenever I get an idea don't worry.

Also if you have some ships from Raya And The Last Dragon you would like to see here, I would be glad to hear about it.

Love, Cotudelam