23,

"I'm sorry I didn't know he would get pissed off, we don't even know if that's the bloody reason!" Athena yelled, She was distracted so her mark didn't affect her as much.

"Your an idiot Athena, he is a bloody Weasley! He despises the Weasleys!" Draco argued back.

"Well I'm sorry" she sarcastically said then leaned forward throwing her hands up letting them land by her sides.

There's a brief silence until an owl tapping on the window glass interrupts it.

"It's holding something," Draco said and opened the window and grabbing the little bag it held by its beak.

"It's from my mother" he turned his back to the owl and opened the letter.

The owl started pecking at Draco's back.

"Stop you" he shooed it and turned back around.

He began pecking again.

"Pay it you twat" Athena rolled her eyes.

"Oh- right yeah" he grabbed some coins and dropped them into the bag then giving them back to the bird, it finally flew away.

You could see Draco's eyes moving from side to side reading the letter, "Well, what does it say?" Athena said growing impatient.

"You have a meeting with the dark lord, just as I said," he said nervously.

She went to grab the letter out of his hand, he yanked it away.

"Let me read the damn letter, Draco" she went to grab it again.

"You're not gonna like what it says" he held it above his head.

She sighed heavily, "just give me it"

"For fucks sake" he gave her the letter, she smiled at him and began to read.

Her eyes went over the letter over, and over again, "Why not just the dark lord?" She said her voice a bit shaky.

"I don't know.."

"Why does- you know what, I'll be fine. I'll be perfectly fine." Athena sat on Draco's bed.

He sat next to her, "You'll be okay, you know the spells right? If anything or anyone tries to do something to you, you use that damn spell."

Athena nodded, "Thank you Draco, I think I'm gonna go try and find mattheo again" she stood up.

"Oh- right of course .." he stood up and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Come back if you need anything.."

She nodded and walked out of his dorm.

"Oh there you are," mattheo said walking up the hall, "I was just coming to look for you," she said and looked down.

"Same- what are you doing outside Malfoys dorm" he laughed softly.

"Oh just talking about some you know, meeting stuff" she smiled and looked up at him.

"Oh- mhm okay" he smiled back.