1

I was currently panicking trying to find an outfit to wear tonight. I felt like I had tried everything I owned on. I looked around my room at the mess I had made with all my clothes and sighed knowing I would have to clean this all up later. The outfit had to be perfect. I was playing at one of the biggest bars in Dallas tonight, and they are always packed with people. To say I am nervous is an understatement, I was freaking out about every possible thing that could go wrong.

After awhile I finally found what the perfect outfit. After I got dressed, I did my hair and makeup, then put my jewelry on. After I finished I looked at the time it was already 7:00, and I needed to be there by 7:30. I quickly slipped on my cowboy boots, and grabbed my guitar then headed out.

As I made my way inside, I practically ran into someone. The person spoke, "Woah there."

I looked up, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Then I realized how attractive the guy I had bumped into was.

He laughed, "It's fine. I should've been looking where I was going."

I shook my head, "No it's my fault. I was in such a hurry that I didn't look where I was going."

He smiled, "It's fine really. I can tell you are in a hurry to get somewhere."

I smiled, and nodded, and I was about to say something but I was cut off by a guy yelling, "Parker," the guy walked closer towards us.

The guy I had bumped into turned to look at the guy, and said, "Hey man." I figured he was done taking to me, so I continued making my way down the street and into the bar.

Parker's POV
I was currently waiting to meet up with some guys at this bar in Dallas. I was waiting outside, when all of a sudden someone ran into me. I spoke, "Woah there."

I then looked down at who had walked into me.

She started to ramble, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." She looked up at me, and I came face to face with the prettiest girl I had ever seen.

I smiled, and let out a small laugh, "No it's fine, I should've been looking where I was going."

She shook her head, and continued to ramble, "No it's my fault. I was in such a hurry that I didn't look where I was going."

I smiled, "It's fine really. I can tell you are in a hurry to get somewhere."

She nodded and it looked like she was about to say something, but she got cut off by someone yelling my name, and I turned to look who was yelling my name and it was Koe. When I turned back to the girl, she was gone. I immediately wished I had gotten her name or something because I just felt this urge to get to know her.

Koe and I dapped each other up, and I spoke, "It's been a long time brother."

He nodded, "Yeah it's been awhile since we have been able to go out."

We made our way into the bar, and found our group of friends already there. While they went to get drinks, I waited at the table. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone came on stage, and said, "Ok folks it's my honor to introduce you to our special guest tonight, Emma Rollins!" Everyone started clapping and cheering, they must really like whoever this girl is.

Just then a girl walked onto the stage holding a guitar, and she took the guys place at the mic. She started strumming the chords to Cowboy Take Me Away. As she started singing, she finally looked up and then I realized it was her. She was the girl I just bumped into on the sidewalk. And holy shit she had one hell of voice, and she could play really well. I knew now that I had to know this girl no matter what it takes.