Ch. 6 My Life (Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

I look up at him and give him a smile while taking a doughnut.

Y/N: thank you Akiteru san... you too, please eat some too okay...

Akiteru: Okay!

Akiteru san sits next to Y/N and the two enjoy their doughnuts together. After they're full with the sweet doughnuts, Akiteru put the rest on the fridge and head back to where Y/N is.

Y/N looks up at Akiteru who's eyes shine as he stares at her.

Akiteru: Y/N... can I?

You always look so excited...

Y/N: yes...

I sit almost at the edge of the sofa and Akiteru san lay on the sofa though his legs are dangling because he is too tall. He rests his head on my lap, pressing his ear gently at my belly.

He looks like a child that's happy with his favorite toy...

Akiteru: whoaa... I think she's kicking me Y/N... easy there

Last week at the check up, we found out that our baby is a girl. We're happy with whatever the gender is as long as our baby is healthy.

Then I was surprised as I look down at him.

Y/N: A...kiteru san?

Tears roll down his cheeks and he gets up and sits, wiping his tears away.

Akiteru: so...rry... I... I'm just so happy... she will be with us in a couple of weeks...

Akiteru san pulls me in his arms, hugging me gently.

Akiteru: Y/N... thank you for giving me the chance to be this happy Y/N... thank you for giving me those thirty days... I...

He stares at me, his eyes are teary and my heart clenches.

Akiteru: I swear I won't hurt you or our child... I swear I'll be the best husband for you and father for our child... I... love you so much Y/N...

All these months I've been struggling to show him my feelings, though I already forgive him, I can't give him any affection yet because I sometimes still remember the day he hurt me.

But now, seeing him, crying his heart out, telling me how much he loves me while keeping me in his arms, the cage I put around my heart, is breached.

I want him to feel loved too...

I place my hand on his cheek, touching him first for the first time. Akiteru san is surprised and he looks at me.

 Akiteru san is surprised and he looks at me

Akiteru: Y/N?

I really love him...

■Akiteru's POV■

Y/N's soft hand gently caresses my cheek, making my heart racing.

She... caresses me...

Though we made up five months ago, though she let me touch her or give her affection other than kissing her lips, she never touches me first.

Akiteru: Y...N?

Her eyes look so tender as they stare at mine, drowning me in her eyes.

Y/N moves closer and my heart beats faster even more. And then, just like what I've been hoping for the past five months, her lips are pressed to mine.

She kisses me...

I don't dare to move, afraid that she will avoid me instead so I stay and feel her soft lips that I miss.

She pulls back and I look at her face, slightly flushed.

Y/N: I... will try to stop thinking about the past... I... don't want you to feel guilty anymore... so... let's think of it as a new start... Akiteru san.... I love you...

I can't help as my tears roll down. I'm too happy for my own good. I engulf her with my arms, wrapping them around her small body but not too tight, afraid that we might hurt our child.

Akiteru: yes... I'd love that Y/N.... thank you... I really love you.... you won't regret giving me that second chance..

I can feel her hands on my back and she nods her head on the crook if my neck.

I swear I will make her happy...

So does my child...

I will protect them and shower them with love...

Because they are...

My life....

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Yeah, it's done but not completed yet
I still have an Epilogue, so stay tuned

To anyone who read this story, thank you so much.
I'm sorry if you found any mistakes like grammatical errors, typos, and OOCness.

If you're new to my story and like this one, please check out my other stories too.
I hope you'll find another one that you can enjoy

Have a great day/night

♡♡♡
K A Y N U