I can feel her body starts to trembles a little and I see the tears have gathered in the corner of her eyes.

No... I can't stress her out...

Akiteru: Y/N... you don't have to tel-

Y/N: I... want to leave you... I did... I really did... but...

She shuts her eyes and lets the tears stream down her cheeks.

Y/N: but you... making it harder and harder for me to leave... why... did you hurt me and then... treat me kindly... it's making me waver... why did you do this to me Akiteru san...?

Y/N's crying right now, my heart hurt and I cover her body with mine, wrapping my arms around her trembling body.

Akiteru: Don't leave... please... you can do anything you want to me, hit me, shout at me or if you want Kei to punch me more I don't mind but please just don't divorce me... don't leave me...

Y/N: I wanted to tell you... I wanted you to know that there will be the three of us in our house but...

I pull back and hold her face in my hands, trying to make her look at me.

Akiteru: I'm sorry Y/N... I'm gonna the happiest man if we could live in here... the three of us... together... you... me... and our child...

■3rd Person's POV■

Both Y/N and Akiteru are looking at each other's teary eyes. Akiteru gently caresses Y/N's cheeks, wiping her tears away.

Y/N: I... want to leave because... I don't want my baby to see... how its father... doesn't love the moth-

Akiteru: how many times do I need to tell you that I love you... what should I do to make you see it?

Y/N: I... see it... but it's just... the memory from that day... it's still fresh in my head, I keep seeing it... I don't want to keep digging into the past and use that to blame you.... I'm afraid I might do that to you..

Akiteru pulls Y/N into him, hugging her tightly but gently at the same time.

Akiteru: I don't mind Y/N... I made you like this... I'm up for that as long as you're by my side... stay Y/N... Stay by my side... I love you...

Y/N can't hold it anymore as she breaks down in Akiteru's chest. She finally pours all of her frustrations, pains, and sadness to the man who made her feels all of that.

Y/N: You are so mean Akiteru san... I (sobs) can't help but think what did I do wrong... I love you so much and (sobs) tried to be a good wife... but I...you...(sobs)

Akiteru: you are Y/N... you're an amazing wife... I'm the bad one... it's all my fault... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...

Y/N hits Akiteru's chest while he wraps his arms around her.

Y/N: I was so happy when I found out about my pregnancy... (sobs) I wanted to... (sobs) surprise you on our anniversary.... I hate you for hurting me.... I hate you for cheating... but I... hate myself more for loving you more than hating you...

Y/N stops hitting and rest her head on Akiteru's chest instead, sobbing even more while clenching on his shirt.

Y/N: Don't.... (sobs) please... don't do this to me again... Akiteru san... me too... I don't want to be apart from you... so... don't make me think about it again...

Akiteru's heart skips a beat and he feels overwhelmed when he hears that. Akiteru's tears fall even more and he pulls back and stares at Y/N.

Akiteru: no I won't... I swear Y/N... I won't let you down again... nor our child... let me be by your side...

Akiteru moves lower to rest his forehead at Y/N's stomach and then kiss it.

Akiteru: by our family's side.... please... stay...

Y/N stares at Akiteru and nods her head. Akiteru is relieved by now and he hugs Y/N again.

Akiteru: thank you Y/N... thank you so much... watch as I'll change into a better husband, and a father...

Y/N nods her head and then Akiteru looks at her face and leans in. Akiteru presses his lips on Y/N's forehead.

They miss each other...

After 28 days...

Akiteru manage to get his place back in Y/N's heart...

In the next two days, he will keep building up her trust in him again...

And he will keep her by his side for as long as he lives...

As a family...