Y/N: ah yes, I'm alright hehe...

As they're about to part ways and Y/N about to go to her car, someone calls her.

Kei: Y/N nee?

Y/N turns around to see her tall brother in law.

Y/N: Kei, what are you doing here?

Kei walks closer to Y/N and stands in front of her.

Kei: I'm about to go to my work's get together at a nearby pub. Y/N nee where were you just now?

Y/N: ah, I meet Hinami and my college friends...

Kei: I see...

Just then Kei notices that Y/N looks a bit dizzy so he asked where she's going and tell her he'll go there.

Kei walks Y/N to where she parks her car is, which actually is quite far, about five minutes walk.

Kei: Y/N nee... how's... you know... you and Aki nii?

Y/N looks at the road as she walks, thinking about her days with Akiteru in the past 28 days. Y/N loves Kei like her own brother so she doesn't want to hide things from him, especially he is Akiteru's brother.

Y/N tells Kei what happen that day, and the deal she made with Akiteru. About how she gave him 30 days and in the end, she'll decide whether she'll stay or not.

Y/N: I'm... mean aren't I Kei... those 30 days that I gave to him... it's not actually for him... it's for me...

Kei: Y/N nee..

Yes, the day Akiteru cries on her lap, begging her to give him a second chance, Y/N was conflicted.

She's hurt, a lot to the point where looking at Akiteru's face makes her heart in so much pain. But at the same time, she doesn't want to leave because she does love him a lot.

She's afraid that leaving him or staying with him will make her regret her decision if she made it when she's angry. That's why she gave him 30 days.

Kei: no you're not... you're actually too kind... I... feel bad when Aki nii told me what happen that I just throw my knuckle at him... but...

Y/N looks up at Kei.

Kei: I wish... your marriage could be saved Y/N nee... I'm sure mom and dad would hope for that too... they don't know yet but... if they do, they'll definitely feel devastated....

Just when Y/N is about to reply, her body wobbles a little because she's dizzy. Kei holds her up and he looks so worried.

Kei: Y/N nee, I'm not letting you drive... I'll drive you home... give me the key...

Y/N: no Kei... it's alright... and you have an appointment to-

Kei: I could just call a cab and go there later...

Y/N finally gives her key to Kei and the two continue walking to the car. But just about a couple of meters before they reach the car.

Y/N's body became so weak and her dizziness makes her lose her balance and consciousness as she faints.

Kei: Y/N NEE!

Kei caught Y/N in his arms and takes her to the car and go to the hospital not far from her apartment.

After filling the paperwork, Kei calls Akiteru surprising him with the news. Akiteru hurriedly leaves his office and heads to the hospital.

While waiting for Akiteru to arrive, Kei approaches the doctor and asks how's Y/N's condition.

Kei: how's my sister in law?

The doctor smiles at Kei.

Doctor: your family needs to look after her even more in this condition, she's in her 1st trimester after all and she needs a lot of rest, she came here last month... make sure the husband keeps an eye on her okay...

Kei was surprised when he hears this. He thanks the doctor when he leaves and Kei stare at Y/N's face.

Kei: Aki nii...

■Akiteru's POV■

I run into the hospital and look for the ward where Kei told me on the phone earlier. I know she doesn't look well this morning.

I should have look at her even more...

As I'm walking to the hallway that a nurse told me, I saw Kei standing in front of a room.

Akiteru: Kei! Kei where is Y/N? How is she?

Kei sigh and he looks conflicted.

Kei: Y/N nee... she's alright...

Akiteru: are you sure?

Kei: yeah... and so does the baby inside of her...

Dub Dub

Baby?

Kei: Aki nii... Y/N nee... she's three months old pregnant... the doctor said that she came here last month and found out that she's 8 weeks pregnant... she... didn't tell you?

I was surprised and happy with the news, but I'm confused. Kei sighs and he taps my shoulder.

Kei: Aki nii... here's Y/N needs car key, call a driver srvice... I... you two talk it out but don't press her..  she needs rest... the doctor said if she's awake, she can leave...

Kei walks out of the hospital, living me running a circle inside my head. I open the door to the room and sees Y/N as she tries to sit.

I hurriedly walk to her side and help her to sit.

Akiteru: are you alright now? How are you feeling?

Why didn't you tell me?

Her eyes widened, but then soften and she looks away from me.

Y/N: I'm... alright... sorry for making you worry...

You were probably about to tell me about this that day... but now you hide it... you made it a secret...

She doesn't want to tell me because there's a possibility she's gonna leave me. My heart hurts as I realize what is the reason she hides it from me. But I can't be mad at her, I made her lose her trust.

I gently place my hand on top of hers and she looks up at me.

I want you to tell me.... but, I don't dare to ask...

Akiteru: let's... go home... Y/N

She stares at me and her eyes look conflicted. She looks away and nods her head. She let me helps her stand and walk.

How her body is so small compared to mine, and there's another one inside of her. I should have protected her but I hurt her once. But I'm not gonna do that again.

I... can't have her out of my life...

I don't want to lose her...

Or my child....

I want to be with them...