Ch.3 Call My Name Again

Start from the beginning

Akiteru: I... miss hearing you call me by name... I love you Y/N...

Throb

The warmth that was around me left as soon as Akiteru san is no longer on me.

Akiteru: I'll be going... see you later okay...

With that Akiteru san goes to work, leaving me alone in our house.

I put the plates on the drying rack and walks to the living room. I lay sideways on the sofa, and my eyes landed on a frame right next to the TV. It's the photo taken at our wedding, and we both look so happy.

"Akiteru: I love you..."

My eyes feel warm and a bead of tears fell.

Y/N: saying that right now... it's troubling me... Akiteru san...

I...

My feelings are mixed...

I'm... confused...

■Akiteru's POV■

I put all of my stuff inside my bag and get ready to go home. I walk to the elevator and press the lower ground floor where my car is parked.

My heart aches when I remember how Y/N still calls me by my last name. Two weeks have passed and things haven't gotten better.

Two weeks left...

I only have two weeks left, but Y/N still doesn't even want to call me by my name yet. She still flinches whenever I touch her.

Ting

I've arrived at the parking ground and walk out of the elevator. As I start walking I hear the elevator next to the one I used before is opened. I didn't look back and don't even realize that someone is walking my way until I feel a hand on my arm.

I look back to see Higa, looking up at me, she looks hurt and angry. She's the woman I cheated on with Y/N, my secretary or should I say used to be my secretary.

Akiteru: Higa...

Katsumi: you sent me to another department....

Her voice trembles and she looks up at me. I heard that a chief from another division needs a secretary and five days ago I recommend Higa to be transferred to that division.

Akiteru: that division is better than our division... you'll get mor-

Katsumi: I don't care about higher salary or rank... I... want to be by your side Akite-

Akiteru: it's Tsukishima to you... Higa...

Higa bites on her lips and I could see the anger on her face.

Katsumi: don't you think about my feelings? After I thought I can finally get you... you finally look my way... Akiteru senpai...

I look at her, Higa is my juniors in college. She told me she likes me since then but I only have my eyes on Y/N back then. But when Higa became my secretary she tries to lure me in, and I fell into her charm because I was bored with my marriage life.

Y/N is a kind woman, she gives me everything that I need and never asked more than what I gave her. We never argue because she's very patient and calm. She's the perfect wife, but I decided to be a jerk and had an affair with my secretary.

Katsumi: Akiteru senpa-

Akiteru: forgive me...

Higa's eyes widened.

It's all my fault... 

Akiteru: I'm sorry... I shouldn't have fallen into your charm... I shouldn't have given you hopes...