||gather up killers||

Start from the beginning

"Do you have to go?"Blair asks in an sassy way she smiles as Hayley and Hope were talking.

"I do. But I'll be back very, very soon. And I won't be alone. I'll call you every day before bed, okay? In the meantime you two listen to Mary. Deal?"Ophelia said and Indra gets off the car.

"Aunt Indra is going with you guys too?"Xavier asks and Indra hugs them two. Hayley and Mary were talking as the twins and Hope go to her room.

"Do ever wonder how our dad is like?"Hope asks playing with her dolls with her sister.

"Mom said he's sassy and rude."Xavier said the three chuckled.

"That's where Blair gets her sassy from."Hope replies and they see their moms leaving and Aunt Indra.

"Hopefully, we meet him one day."Blair said to them.

+

Ophelia,Indra and Hayley get in the bar and see the women drinking. We we're in Austin Texas.

"Alright ladies, do not slow down on me."They hear the women say.

"So how are we gonna do this?"Indra asks the two of them.

"We're just gonna grab her. Let's go."Ophelia said the three get up and go up to her. The two of them were talking.

"Does it help with the guilt given what you are?"Ophelia asks her.

"We'll be right back."Hayley said Indra and Hayley leave.

"What did you just say?"

"Keelin,You need to listen to me."Ophelia whispers.

"How do you know my name?"She asks her and Ophelia looks at her.

"Got it from a friend. She said your grandma maiden name was Malraux."She asks her keelin scoffs as Ophelia grabs her.

"You better back off. Right now."Keelin tells her showing her werewolf eyes and Ophelia does the time.

"I wish I could."

"I need a favor. The three of do. Outside. Five minutes, I can explain."Hayley said to her Keelin hits the three of them and leaves they vamp speed to her.

"Do not so that again."Indra said looking at her and keelin stops.

"I'm not going with out a fight!"

"Would you relax? We're not here to fight you. We need you. You're the last of your pack. That means your special."Hayley said calming her down.

"I don't care about your problems."

"You should. Because there are others who know how important you are. And they will come for you."Indra replies.

"I have a life, a career, a relationship. Someone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me.."Keelin answers the three hear people.

"Sorry we have no time."Ophelia fake smiles and hits her as she knocks her the three vamp speed.

+

"I'll talk to her."Hayley said to her and the sisters nodded they come out and cars were coming.

"We have company."-Indra

"You three! If it's vampires they'll kill me please let me go."Keelin said to her.

"Stay here. I'll go."Ophelia said to them she vamps speed to the vampires.

"Took a long time, we finally caught you. Where Hayley Marshall and Indra Atonal?"He said to her and she looks at him.

"Or maybe I just stopped running."Ophelia said rudely she rips out two hearts of someone she beats them up.

"Do I go save her?"Indra asks.

"No. Stay here."

She bites the women and she yells.

"Ooh. Your bite is nasty. But you're outnumbered. Give up now and we'll end this quickly."The man said to her.

"I have a better idea."She said her eyes turn yellow and her clothes ripped as she turns into an wolf her wolf form jumps on and bites him an women was trying to leave as she snatched her and bites her and she screams. Other men came.

"You want more!?Come on!"She yells and somebody was attacking them.

"Who's there!"She yells it was Elijah he puts his jacket on her as she hugs him. Hayley and Elijah we're taking.

+

It was raining outside as Blair shakes and cries and Xavier wakes up and goes towards her.

"What's wrong, Blair?"He asks her Blair gets up and looks him.

"I had a bad dream and the rain storm woken me up."She answered.

"I had that dream also. Hush, it's just a storm little sister I'll be here to protect you promise me no one won't hurt you."Xavier said to her and she smiles he leaves.

"X, don't go."She whispers.

"Here. This is what father gave us it will protect you. I will always protect you."He said and smiles.

"Will you stay with me until the storm goes down?"She asks him.

"Yes, Blair. I will always stay with you, Blair I love you."He said holding her hand she smiles.

I LOVE BLAIR AND XAVIER RELATIONSHIP AWH !