[7] A Stormy Mind

Start from the beginning

These weird bursting feelings always hung onto his brain as if it was a hook. Something he just, couldn't unhang them from his mind as a whole. They both were obviously just friends. Weren't they?

𝗕𝘂𝘁, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?

Keith soon let out a long groan from annoyance as he just couldn't piece this confusing puzzle together. As if everything was just, orange?

His mind continued to endlessly spin with confusing questions that caused for a small headache to grow while he still sat in the same spot. Admiring the orange flower that stood in silence as the wind sung it's cold tune. Stressfully but calmingly in some sort of way day dreaming about the ginger as his flawless charms filled his curious brain. Everything about Pico really brighten his emotions in so many possible ways it was completely insane.

He never felt this attached to somebody before? Well, other than his mother of course.

But, a human? He never knew something like this would come into his life. Always growing up with rules on you having to fear humans existence. He understood why as they were targeted quite constantly back then for their wings. Using them for disgusting things such as coats he's heard for an example. But, his kind died out because of this issue. Even the thought of knowing he was possibly the only angel alive really cut deep into his heart.

He wasn't very sure on him being the last one. But, he was thankful he was able to get out in time and live in a happier life. Even if it wasn't his comfortable loving home as before, he didn't mind it. Even though he was constantly home sick, he tried fighting though those depressive thoughts as Pico really helped him forget those past memories he faced alone.

He had somebody now. Somebody who was handsome in every way shape or form. He didn't realize his choice of words for the ginger. But, left it alone as he felt as if the words were accurate.

The words he was thinking towards himself about his friends appearance wasn't normal at all. Which, of course he knew of. But it's as if on the other side of his heart he didn't care.

Pico slowly relaxing him. Even forgetting about the stormy wind that was rising but he didn't have a clue? Being too caught up with the gingers perfect looks as he felt his surroundings become, darker?

But, up close ahead it was slightly lighter? Like something was standing behind him at this exact moment.

His heart raced as he sat carefully where he rested. The grass flowing as it brushed gently against his knees and legs. Pretending as if for a moment the figure didn't exist. But, it didn't go away. Up until he heard a heavy voice ask him,

''Did you not notice I've been standing here?'' Pico questioned the angel in complete shock as he didn't hear him approach behind him while day dreaming. Honestly making loud foot steps on purpose too for his attention. But, not being given a sign from Keith that he finally arrived.

That voice, he obviously knew who it was. The shocked angel almost straight away turned around as he adjusted his seating position. Hanging his head up to reveal that face he's been drooling over for the past few minutes of thinking while awaiting for him to finally show up. Seeing as he wore the same pair of jeans he usually wore. Them having slight dirt stains but, didn't mind them. Having his dirty white sneakers as he wore a black coat zipped up for warmth as he soon picked up once again the cold breeze.

''S- sorry about that..'' Apologized the angel as he'd gaze down at the cold grass he sat on. A bit confused on how long he's been standing there for? He never did pay attention to his surroundings when he day dreamed. Just another reasoning as towards why he stayed indoors for such a long period of time unless he needed to stock up on certain things such as food.