Kei looks sad as he carries me to my room. He puts me on the bed and picks my blanket and covers me again.

Y/N: n-no... you can use it... it's cold-

Tsukishima: I'm not going back to sleep... you do...

I try to sit up but I stopped when Kei suddenly leans in presses our forehead together.

Tsukishim: you're burning... later I'm calling the school... you won't be teaching today...rest...

He left no room for argument and pushes me back to lay down. Kei put one of his big hands to cover my eyes.

Y/N: um...

Tsukishima: sleep...Y/N...

I want to move but my body is actually still weak and my head is dizzy. Kei covering my eyes makes me sleepy again because even if I open my eyes, it's still dark.

I can't help it...

Though remembering what happened still hurt me...

But seeing Kei take care of me like this...

I can't turn a blind eye to it...

Tsukishima's POV■

I take some rice and vegetables from Y/N's fridge and make porridge. I peek to her room from the kitchen. Y/N is sleeping but her breath is still rather hard. I could see that she pants sometimes.

I leave the porridge and clean up her house. Thankfully Y/N is a clean person, to begin with, so I don't have to do much to tidy up her place.

I check on my watch

06.10 A.M

I get inside the bathroom and take a quick shower. After about 20 minutes, I walk out and check on the porridge I made. I stir it while it's still on the heat before serving some in a bowl.

I look for a tray and place the bowl on the tray and get some water. I place the tray on one of the end tables next to her bed and then take out the medicine I got from the doctor last night too.

Maybe because I make a small sound when placing the tray, Y/N wakes up.

Tsukishima: sorry... did I wake you up?

Her eyes are open and she looks at me. Seeing her all vulnerable like this makes my chest tightened. the fact that I once, no, twice make her as hurt or even worse, left a bitter feeling in my heart.

She's trying to get up and I put an arm on her back to help her sit. Y/N is weakly pushing me so I'm not too close to her and, to be honest, it hurts me. But what can I do, I did worse and made her like this. I'm the one who makes her pushing me away.

Tsukishima: don't get off of the bed... you're still feverish...

Y/N: works... (cough)

Tsukishima: no you're not.. I already call the school...

Y/N: why (cough) did you do that... it's not your bus-

Tsukishima: do you want your student to get sick too?

Y/N stops moving and looks down. She loves her students so much, the thought of getting them infected might crossed her mind. I push her back to lay down and raise her blanket.

3rd Person POV

Tsukishima: here I made you porridge, there's some left in the pot on the stove... and here are the medicines from the doctor who checks you up last night, eat it after you eat...