Tsukishima: sir... could you please let me go to your balcony so I could get inside? My fiance lives here and I heard a loud thud just now, I'm afraid something might happen to her...

Woman: Oh my? Have you tried calling-

Tsukishima: she doesn't respond ple-

Man: come on in, hurry!

The man opens the door wider and invites me in. I hurriedly walk inside their house and head to their balcony. Thank God the balcony between Y/N's and this family's house is close.

I climb the railing and hop into Y/N's balcony.

Man: is it locked? Can you see?

I look that the door is ajar and sees hands on the floor behind the counter.

Dub dub

Tsukishima: sir, could you please call a doctor from a nearby clinic?

Man: you see he- honey, call the doctor or ambulance

Woman: oh my, okay...

I slide her balcony door open, thank God it's not locked. I run to the kitchen and my heart stops beating at the sight in front of me.

Y/N is laying on the floor, panting, sweats are drenching her body and clothes.

Tsukishima: Y/N!

I pull her in my arms.

She's burning...

Knock Knock

Woman: young man... how is she? Could you open the door? We already call the doctor...

I immediately pick her up and take her to her room. I put her on the bed and runs to the door to unlock it.

Woman: the doctor will be here in a minute, he's from a nearby clinic... do you mind if I come inside and check on her?

I let the woman in and we go to Y/N's room.

Woman: oh no, her fever is really high...  let's put a wet towel on her forehead...

I go to her kitchen and look for a basin and towel. I fill the basin with water and take it to her room. The woman help to put the towel on her forehead.

Seeing Y/N's current state I can't help but feel worried.

Please be okay...

The doctor came and examine her.

Tsukishima: how is she?

Doctor: she has a high fever, it's pretty bad but I think she doesn't need to go to the hospital... you could look after her and do things for her...

The doctor explains to me what I should do. He left some medicines and then leaves.

Man: I hope she's alright... I Don know her yet but I know she's a good girl... my wife likes to talk about her ..

Woman: I hope Y/N chan is getting better soon... we'll be back, you can call us if you need help...

Tsukishima: thank you so much...

With that, the couple goes back to their house. I lock the door and walk inside, changing the water inside the basin and bring it to her room.

Y/N is sleeping according to what the doctor said. But she doesn't look peaceful, it seems like she has a hard time breathing.

I wipe some sweat away from her face and change the towel. When I see her calmed down after a while, I become a little bit relaxed. Her fever is still there but it's not as high.

I finally get the chance to look around. This is the second time I'm inside her house but the first time inside her room. Just then, something caught my eyes, and my heart clenched.

She... has it in here..

3rd Person POV■

His eyes glued to the small end table on the corner of the room. On the table, there's a photo of Y/N and Tsukishima together.

Tsukishima: She brought one here?

He can't help but looks at her sleeping face. Seeing her hurt like this gives him so much pain.

Tsukishima: hurry up and get well soon Y/N... don't punish me by making me see you in this state...

He brushes a strand of hair away and tucks it behind her ear.

Tsukishima: seeing you like this... pains me...

Tsukishima crouches and sits on the floor next to her bed

Tsukishima crouches and sits on the floor next to her bed. He takes her hand and brings it close to his face. Tsukishima kisses her hand and stares at her.

Tsukishima: give me a chance... to apologize to you properly Y/N... give me a chance... to have you back...

Tsukishima stares at the woman he loves...

Hoping that she'll open her eyes...

And hopes she will let him apologize...

As the time ticking....

Tsukishima's eyes become heavy...

And he... sleeps in the same room as Y/N...

After a long time...