Kei is now standing in front of a two story building. Each floor has five doors, so this building has 10 units in total. Kei look at one of the doors on the second floor. According to Yachi, her house is the fourth unit on the second floor.

Kei climbs the stair and heads to the door and nervously knocking on the door.

Y/N: coming, a minute!

Kei's heart skips a beat at the sound of her voice. Kei misses that voice saying welcome home to him or just calling his name.

The door is open as Y/N thought it was the food delivery. How surprised she is when she meets eyes with the tall familiar figure instead.

Kei: Y/N

Kei: Y/N...

Kei sees the pain in her face as she sees him. It hurt him to see how currently she looks at him. But Kei wants that to change. He sees as Y/N almost slams the door but he puts his foot on the gap and flinches a bit when Y/N tries to close the door.

Y/N who sees this, loosen her grip on the door because she's worried and Kei pushes past the door to her and hugs her.

Y/N was surprised by the sudden warmth that engulfing her body.

Y/N: Tsu...kishima san...

Kei's body flinched when he hears how distant the way she called him. On his way here Kei already planned to do everything to get her back, especially lowering his pride.

Kei: it's Kei... don't call me that... Y/N... please... I'm... sorry...

Tsukishima Kei, for the first time, will beg and plead to the woman in his arms.

■Y/N's POV■

Why... is he here?

I was too stunned as his body pressed to mine and he apologizes to me. But then I snap from my stance and push him by the chest.

I look up to see his face flinches when I push him away.

Why did you make that face? Why are you look hurt?

Y/N: why... are you here?

Kei: Got your address from Yachi... she's worried about you... she said you... doesn't look okay...

My heart clenches at his breathy voice as he said the last part. It's been a week or more since I left our apartment and to be honest, I'm still sad.

Y/N: please... l-leave

Kei: No...

Why are you like this?

Y/N: why... why can't you understand? I... don't want to see you Tsukishima san... it... hurts me to see your face... so please... leave me be...

I feel like crying again. Yes It's hurt when I see him, and I still couldn't forget the day he kissed another woman. But I lied, I lied when I say I don't want to see him. Though he hurt me, my heart still yearns for him. He's someone that I've loved for a long time.

He... will leave... his pride won't let him st-

Kei: though I leave, I'll keep coming back until you forgive me... I beg you... please...

Dub dub

I look up at him as he stares at me with gentle eyes.

No!

Y/N: ple-please.. understand... I... seeing you makes me feel sad..  so...

Kei: you know I could be a selfish bastard at times... and now... I'm being one... I...

Tsukishima stares at me, his face looks, pained.

Kei: I'm not gonna give you up Y/N... so please... forgive me... and come back to me... take me back...

Dub dub

No...

I push him out and slam the door close. I lock the door and rest my forehead on it.

Kei: Y/N...

Hearing his voice sounding all weak like that makes my heart hurt.

Y/N: please... leave...

Silence
.
.
.
Silence
.
.
.

Kei: okay... I'll leave...

Dub dub

Isn't it what I want? It's good, right? But my heart hurt.

Kei: but... I'll come again tomorrow... and the following day... and the next day...

I hear a small thud from the other side of the door.

Kei: until you forgive me and take me back...

We were together for a long time...

I know him so well..

But today...

For the first time...

Tsukishima Kei...

Pleaded...