I bow my head and walk out of the museum right away. The moment I step out of the museum, I stop a taxi and head home.

Right after I get inside the apartment and close the door behind me, my knees grew weak. I slump in the doorway and finally let my tears out.

Y/N: Kei.... why?

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is crying in the doorway, putting things with things together. It's clear now why Kei changes in the past few months.

He might spend his day with that woman from his office. Y/N's heartaches painfully. She walks further into their shared apartment and sees the photo of them in the living room.

Picturing them together hurts her. A thought crossed her mind. If Kei doesn't want her anymore, then, she's going to leave him. It's too painful anyway to stay inside this house where so many memories lie.

Y/N gets inside their room and puts all of her stuff inside her suitcase and bags.

Y/N: you... could at least say it to me... if you don't love me anymore... if it could make you happy... I'll go...

Y/N cries while she packs her stuff, letting all the pain and loneliness out.

On the other place, when Y/N closes the door of his office, both Kei and the woman hears it. Kei gets up and check but sees no one.

Emi : maybe it's the wind?

Kei: hmm...

Kei decided to walk out of his office while checking around the museum. Then he arrived at the reception desk. The receptionist calls out on him getting his attention.

Receptionist: Tsukishima san, here... your ID card and lunch box.

Kei's surprised and checks in his pocket that his ID is not there. Is it fell he thought, but then he averts his gaze to the lunch box next to it.

Kei: thank you, how did this end up here? And what is this?

Receptionist: ah.. you're fiance was here earlier... I told her she could deliver them to you and she goes to your office...

Kei could feel his heart beats faster and sweat starts to forms on his temple.

Receptionist: but she came back with these and left them here... maybe she couldn't find your room... anyway, she's such a beauty Tsukishima san you guys are a match... Tsukishima san?

■Kei's POV■

Y/N was here? Could it be, the door?

Receptionist: Tsukishima sa-

Kei: when did she leave?

Receptionist: uh, not long... um probably around ten minutes ago...

Damn

Kei: sorry, I have something urgent, I have to leave early today.

Receptionist: oh? Okay, I'll take notes.

I head to my office to get my bag and run out, meeting with the woman I cheated with in the hallway.

Emi : Kei where are you going? Why are you in a hurry... Kei?

I didn't answer her and keep walk faster. I get in my car and drives home. To where Y/N is.

Y/N, I've been cheating behind her back for months. The woman from my workplace, Emi she's very alluring and I fell for her charm. I treated my Y/N coldly, leaving her alone at our supposed home.