Insecurities

Ben's POV

We are at Shane's house, and everything is a mess. 

He has extremely dark foundation makeup all over the bathroom, presumably to do blackface with. He lives on the edge of humor. We are not like other boys. We are different from other boys.  No girl has ever understood either of us the way that we understand each other. 

I texted my wife and told her that I made a guy friend, and that we were going to do manly things.  She obviously didn't care and left me on read

Shane and I are sitting on his sofa and the air smells like moldy cheeto dust. It is an aphrodisiac like one I have never encountered. 

Suddenly, he gets up and starts moving his bussy around. It's so round and voluptuous. 

It isn't logical, but the way it moves is hypnotizing. 

I wish I could do that. 

I sheepishly stand up and ask, "I know that. It is not logical. And does not make any. Factual sense. But. I would like to aquire the. Skill that you are. Possessing."

He smirks. 

"Oh, this? It's called twerking. I have always wanted to twerk in sync with a hot baddie like you, Benny boy."

I blush furiously. What has come over me? 

I stand up. 

"Okay. How do. You do it?"

"First of all, get into a squat position."

He demonstrates, then rips the most enormous toot. The smell is intoxicating. 

I do it as well. 

"Okay, now pop your booty out and shake it. Like this." 

He demonstrates again and I am once again hypnotized by the fluid movements and jiggles of his enormous cheeks. 

I try to do it, but don't feel any jiggle behind me. 

Am I not doing it right? 

I blush heavily and try again. Shane walks behind me to look and I can feel his eyes on my flat danger bin. 

I can't do it. 

"Try harder!" He encourages. 

I feel ashamed and insecure, and run to the couch to cry. 

He comes up beside me. 

"What's wrong?" His hand touches my back and immediately I can feel his palm-sweat leaking through the back of my shirt. 

"I....I wish I had a puffy glitter biscuit like you." I force all the words out at once. 

"Your bottom is just fine. Come here." He says lovingly and brings me in for a hug. 

I do not expect what happens next. 

He kisses me. 

PART 3 COMING