• Over Protective Ass • | Sapnap |

Sometimes I wish I was brown M&N-

Tw: blood, slight Pedophila

±±±……………………………………….…………………±±±

It was a normal day in Florida, chilling outside, it was not burning hot not Rainy, which is not very common for Florida.

But here I was sitting on a bench reading a book, it was a bench in a nearby park. It was currently 2:45 pm, and Sapnap was streaming, and anyways I wanted to sit outside. You won't always get to see how beautiful the world is.

After a while Sapnap ended his stream, and I was walking home. I was close to my house before a man had stopped me and said hello.

The man was wearing a black hoodie and black pants, giving off weird vibes, and looked older, But other than that he seemed normal.

"Hello, Sweetie! How may I ask a beautiful girl like you to give me their number." He said, giving off even more strange vibes.

Oh, uhm hello? I'm sorry but I'm taken and I just met you..." I say not wanting to talk to him, and just get back to my Bubba for cuddles.

The man looks at me, his face slowly turning to a scowl. I take my phone out of my pocket just in case he does something, also getting ready to punch him in the face

"Oh, well who is this Man? I don't see any other man here, and don't worry you don't have to tell him. You can keep a secret can't you Cutie?" He says putting a hint of poison at the 'Man' part.

I look at him in disgust, I grab my phone and put it near me and tell him

"Okay, let me text my boyfriend and say Im going to get some coffee" I tell him, trying to trick him.

He falls for it and just replys with a simply 'okay, baby'. I unlock my phone and text Nick.

                     🔥Sippy Cup🔥

                                       Hey Nick, there's
A creepy man
Trying to flirt
And I need
Your help
Thanks

Okay, I'm coming
Outside I see you

—                                                                  —

I put my phone back to my side as I hear a door in the distance. I look to the side and see a angry Nick walking towards us.

When Sapnap is angry you don't wanna mess with him. Sapnap gets over here and goes to me and pushes me out the way to confront the man.

He tells me to go to the house and I obey, not wanting to make him any more angry.

I go to the house like he says and I go inside and set my stuff down. I go get a tiny med set we have in one of our bathrooms.

I look at the med set, then go back to the front door, opening it slightly but enough to see what's happening. The creepy man is getting punched by Nick in the gut, then he leaves not wanting anymore part of this.

Nick comes back fine except for the tiny bruise on his arm. It was fine but it did leave a little mark that would probably be there for just a day.

And after that eventful day we cuddled up together, tangled in each other's Inbrace.

±±±……………………………………….…………………±±±

(540 words except these)

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this short story I made. It's currently 1:08 and I need sleep but who cares!🌹