Chapter 8:Is This For Him Or You?

Morning

In case you're wondering why Kushieda was at the front of the class with a bag in her hands. Well after she suggested that Kawashima and Taiga settle there differences with sports, there was a drawing that's happening right now where a bunch of students wrote different sports on a piece of paper to which Minori will pick one from the bag.

She put her hand in the bag and made a drum roll noise, she stop and triumphantly pull out the winning paper.

"Now I'll announce the the winning entry! The event for the athletic event will be Kawashima's suggestion: The 50m freestyle race!" Kushieda said while our class erupts in cheers.

"Tee hee! Lucky me!" Ami said in her fake cutesy tone.

"So what was your entry Taiga" I asked her but I got no response.

I looked up to see Haruta pull a piece of paper from the bag, to which it read "vale tudo" which translates to "anything goes" a hybrid combat martial arts. My guess that it was Taiga's entry so if that got picked, pretty sure there would be a redraw or Kawashima would be in a hospital bed, hooked to life support for roughly a long time.

"If I win, I'm setting up a screening of your impressions for the whole the whole student body!" Taiga said to Kawashima with gritted teeth.

"And if I win, Takasu and Ren will be spending there summer vacation with me at my beach house!" she replied as they shook hands firmly and look each other dead in the eyes

"You're gonna be all by your lonesome all summer long." Ami added with a smirking angering the palmtop tiger a little more
_________________________________

At The Pool

So here we are, me and Ryuuji are getting Taiga ready by teaching her how to swim if wants any chance at beating Kawashima in this race.

Ryuuji was keeping her afloat as she took a deep breath and tried to put her head under but she didn't want to go through with it.

"

Don't be scared, Taiga. This is just like washing your face in the sink! C'mon, you can do this!"

"

That's easy for you to say." she retorted back as we heard several male students making rude remarks about Taiga's inability to swim she tried to ignore them but she had enough.

"Like I-" she was going to go off on them but froze when she saw Kitamura right next to her.

"Sorry, you were about to say something?" he asked

"K-Kitamura!" she stuttered

"It's great to see you practicing. You three make a good team! Keep it up." he complimented us as he walked away

"

What? Who's a team?" she asked realized she holding Ryuuji's hand let's and started sinking, as I facepalmed and sigh.

"We're doomed" I muttered

____________________________________