Because of emptiness and loneliness that lingers in me, I compose myself, grab a party dress and facing my vanity mirror and applying some make up. I was wearing my red satin spaghetti blouse with cow neck, paired with my high-waisted jeans and to make it all perfect I paired it with my black chanel stiletto. Nilugay ko lang ang may wavy na buhok ko.

When I step out from my car, the loud music reached my ears and the smells of liquors and cigarette smokes hugged my nose and I already feel the burning sensation within me. A sensation that I will drunk myself tonight, I will dance in the middle of the crowd and shouting out of my lungs and forget everything.

I want to enjoy tonight, I want to show people that I'm fine with life but of course this is just a facade to hide my pain from everything.

The cacophony of wild people and loud music inside this club are enjoying every nerves inside me. I was just drinking with all myself in the corner of the bar while watching the bartender doing his job and waiting for my other drinks.

"Drinking alone?" A random guy stood up beside me.

"May nakita ka bang kasama ko?" I utter and sipped a glass of tequila.

"What a rude of you" I automatically rolled my eyes after he said those words. The audacity!

"Am I rude? Gosh, you jerks keep asking an obvious things. Kita mo naman na nag-iisa ako tapos tatanungin mo kung mag-isa ba ako? Isn't that an obvious matter? Bulag ka ba? You delusional asshole!" I pressed every word I said para dama niya and after that I turn my back and made my way to the dancefloor.

I was about to step closer at the middle of the of wild people dancing their lungs out, a certain person bumped on me gladly I manage to stand still with my stiletto.

"I'm sorry-" She cut off her words, kinda startled and widened her eyes.

"Watch your way" I threw gazes on her, I made my way and passing her and without any of my plans I bump on her shoulder but with my bemused she grabbed my wrist.

"Are you mad at me?" She spoke like a madwoman now, malayong-malayo sa personalidad na pinakita niya saaken weeks ago. Gosh, this two-faced bitch.

Agad kong binawi ang kamay ko, scanning her from head to toe and she was also wearing a satin blouse paired with leather pencil skirt her skinny body were visible now. "Why should I?" I rose my brow and I'm a reek of alcohol now she shouldn't cross the line.

"Come on, Hesthea-" I cut her off.

"Am I giving you the permission to call my first name? Stop it, it irritate me"

"You're mad at me. Bakit? Kasi nahuli mo akong naninirahan sa unit ng fiance mo at suot pa ang hoodie niya? Alam mo may mga bagay ka kasing hindi alam" She paused and smirked like an idiot bitch "Well you know, first come first serve" A sudden hot blood climbed up in my head. I look at her for a moment and thinking of strangling her but she deserve more than that now.

"First come first serve? Hmm, let's see if who he served first Ivy, right?" I fully faced her and cross my arms "I may not know anything but I know you left him dahil lang sa nalaman mong e'eengage na siya to someone like me? Higher than your standards" I left a smirk with that to annoy her.

"We already kissed as many as you do!" I didn't expect that to her to say that childish things. "And you can't replace that!"

"Then, we already made-out on bed and you haven't done that before" I concluded and I saw how she pursed her lips and getting annoyed.