He nods his head and heads upstairs.

You follow Jean and Eren up the stairs to Eren's room.

"Get off me, horse face." Eren grunts, trying to pull away.

"Shut the fuck up. You think i'd do this if i didn't have to?"

Jeans opens the door to Eren's room and sets him down on the bed in the center. The room isn't huge, but bigger than you expected. there's a bookcase and bathroom on the same wall as the door, the right wall. Two tall windows overlook the street infront of the house, across from the bed. On the far wall, there's a closet and a dresser.

The walls are bare except for a poster of a naked girl above the dresser. Classy.

Eren grunts and tosses his shirt into a corner, leaning back to lay down.

"You sure you can handle him?" Jean asks quietly, ruffling your hair with his hand. "I know you aren't sober."

You give him a soft smile. "Its fine, really. Can you bring us both waters, and some bread please?"

"Yeah sure thing."

Jean leaves and shuts the door behind him. You turn and sigh, looking at Eren's limp body on the bed. He was awake now, but disoriented.

"Alright, Jaegar, give me your hand."

You sit on the bed next to him as you start to wipe the blood off of his hand with wipes. You tug your dress around as the lace back starts to dig into your back. It had been bothering you all night, but even more so right now as you were hunched over.

"The dresser."

You look up from your work as Eren speaks. "Huh?"

"The third drawer on the left. There's a t shirt in there. Go change."

"Oh, i'm fi-"

"Change. I know it's bothering you."

You sit there for a minute then sigh, getting up and pulling a black t shirt out of the drawer. "Don't look."

"No promises." he mutters, still staring at the ceiling.

You slip the t shirt on. You were going to ask for shorts too, but the shirt was long enough to cover everything, so you didn't bother. After folding your dress and setting it on the dresser, you sit back down on the bed and return to your work.

"Ow!" He groans and throws his head back as you poor peroxide into the cuts. "That hurts."

"It'll stop in a second."

He doesn't say anything after that for a while, his eyes concentrated on the ceiling. His hand was placed in your lap as you tended to it, and he lay on his back in only a pair of black jeans. There were small cuts on four knuckles, each had it's own stream of blood. These might need stitches, you thought as you wiped.

"Who knew you played nurse. It's kinda hot." Eren states blankly. You roll your eyes at his remark. It always amazed you how he could say such embarrassing things with a straight face. His voice usually stayed monotone too, no sign of teasing even though he was.