Chapter 2

This is we're the story actually starts so hope you guys enjoy 😊
There are 1332 words in this Chapter
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Present day
I just got of the airplane at the airport I was so excited to see Lando again I had just got a entry to one of the most prestigious culinary schools in England and the best part I could live with Lando because my school was near his house. I hadn't seen Lando in almost a 6 years and I was so excited.

Lando's POV
I had just got to the airport to pick up my best friend Lottie and I could not be more ecstatic. When she told me she was moving to England I was so happy and didn't even think and just asked her to move in, I mean at least I didn't have to cook anymore. I remembered as kids she would always cook for me and it always tasted like pure heaven. I got knocked out of my thoughts when I heard someone call Lando it was Lottie. Wow she was even more beautiful then I remembered. I followed her on Instagram but the pictures didn't do her justice.

"Hey Lottie how are you," I say but it getting muffled in a hug.

"I missed you to," I sayed enjoying the hug for probably a little to long. Out of the corner of my eye I heard a couple clicks but thought nothing of it.

"Lets get your stuff on my car I got my guest room cleaned up for you,"

Your the best

I know I am

Hey let's not get to cocky now. Are you gonna get in the car come on or do I have to drive

Hey it's my car any ways this is England my home area also it would be rude to let the lady drive. Then I heard some more clicks it's probably me just being paranoid I thought.

Once we got back to my house the first thing she did was look through my kitchen, I guess that's what happens when your a culinary student.

What is this you have three spices salt, black pepper, and a expired bottle of never opened hot sauce.

Lando Norris I thought I taught you better we are going to the store right now you also have nothing in fridge what do you eat ?

Well I usually just pick up a salad from my local 7 up.

Okay well we're going shopping, I cannot live here without the basic spices. I am going to make us a vegan ratatouille, with homemade Burban ice cream lets go no time to waste.

I reluctantly get in the car and we go to our local store. After buying loads of spices and foods I don't even know how to pronounce. We finally go back home. Right before checkout I hear those clicking sounds again, I need to get that checked I think not making anything of it.

Once we get home I will put your clothes and stuff away while you prepare the fancy thing that you said you were going to make.

It's not that fancy it's just ratatouille, anyways it's really healthy and tastes better then the salad you get every night.

Lotties POV
After we get home I start preparing our food right away, it took about 15 minutes to prepare the food and get all the spices organized then baked the ratatouille for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.